+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Form Table

Form Table

We're currently 9th with 2W 2D 2L

Not bad really considering where we've been all season.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/leag...wettbewerb/GB4

It kind of gives me a bit of hope, but there's one thing in the back of my mind.....some kind of cruel last day thing where Yeovil get a pen in the 90th minute and they score it to draw the game and we go down on goal difference, despite going on a good run.

'I should have another whiskey (or two) if I were you"

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    'I should have another whiskey (or two) if I were you"
    We might need a bottle or two before the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post

It kind of gives me a bit of hope, but there's one thing in the back of my mind.....some kind of cruel last day thing where Yeovil get a pen in the 90th minute and they score it to draw the game and we go down on goal difference, despite going on a good run.
    Still not good enough though. We basically need promotion form from now on in. Can't see it happening myself.

We're extremely fortunate that there's two other clubs doing as badly as we are. If either of them come into form between now and May then we're probably screwed, otherwise there's still a chance that we might stay up with one of the lowest points totals since two down from the 4th tier was introduced.

I don't want to burst your bubble but that table is wrong. We only have 5 points from the last 6 games. Looks better from the last 8 though

I agree with upthemaggies, we're lucky Yeovil and Macc are similarly terrible.
    I think Yeovil are going to go down, they've lost 8 in the last 10 and just on a downward spiral to me.
    Reckon it's us and Macc to fight it out, and there ain't much between us...

Oh ok. Nobody fancies trying to be slightly positive in what is probably the most important couple of months in the club's entire history? Nice one guys

Oh ok. Nobody fancies trying to be slightly positive in what is probably the most important couple of months in the club's entire history? Nice one guys
    I do

Quote Originally Posted by Ben the Pie View Post
    I agree with upthemaggies, we're lucky Yeovil and Macc are similarly terrible.
    I think Yeovil are going to go down, they've lost 8 in the last 10 and just on a downward spiral to me.
    Reckon it's us and Macc to fight it out, and there ain't much between us...
    Macc seem more capable of picking up results than we do, and also more capable of scoring.

Which is bizarre considering they'd kill to have the players we do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast