+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: " Onest Aarry Redknapp"

" Onest Aarry Redknapp"

Another shame to his corrupt career!
    Birmingham deducted 9 points on his management before he ran of just like he did with Bournemouth. Portsmouth. Southampton. and s@hat on Billy Bonds at West Ham.
    Yet "Ornest Arry" gets a contract with itv.
    The sooner this corrupt c@unt dies the better football will be.
    "Onest guv" i don't even know how to turn on a computer" ............

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Another shame to his corrupt career!
    Birmingham deducted 9 points on his management before he ran of just like he did with Bournemouth. Portsmouth. Southampton. and s@hat on Billy Bonds at West Ham.
    Yet "Ornest Arry" gets a contract with itv.
    The sooner this corrupt c@unt dies the better football will be.
    "Onest guv" i don't even know how to turn on a computer" ............
    Bit harsh wishing him dead trick mate.
    Tbf I bet most clubs are skirting round the same areas where finances are concerned. That's what narks me as a Barnsley fan which is a small but well run club who have been sticking to the financial rules for years. When you whatch all these clubs running massive debts up chasing the dream it pisses you off. It's about time clubs were punished.

Another shame to his corrupt career!... The sooner this corrupt c@unt dies the better football will be...
    That is way too harsh and OTT Tricky, even though it makes me sick as well when people keep giving him credit despite what hes got up to before in management.

And can I ask, why have Birmingham's dirty dealings only come to light now/this season ?. Were they doing this at this time last year, when my own team were involved in a relegation scrap with them and we would have stayed up if they had been punished then!!.

Sorry if my opinion of him offended you .
    I shall keep my opinions to myself from now on.
    Apologies.

Sorry if my opinion of him offended you . I shall keep my opinions to myself from now on. Apologies.
    No I dont think its a case of me or anybody else being offended Tricky. I just think its way too much though to wish 'death' like that on another individual. And that is regardless of whether we like or loathe that person!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No I dont think its a case of me or anybody else being offended Tricky. I just think its way too much though to wish 'death' like that on another individual. And that is regardless of whether we like or loathe that person!.
    100% agree with you Acido, football is all about opinions and rivalries but wishing death on anyone is a bit much unless you are talking murderers, terrorists and the like.

You lot having a go at me do not seem to realises the word "dies" means "go away" in internet terms.
    Not death. So i shall keep my opinions to myself in future.

You lot having a go at me do not seem to realises the word "dies" means "go away" in internet terms.
    Not death. So i shall keep my opinions to myself in future.
    Tricky you should remember mate that this is a board of fossils and all this young person speak is beyond us! Please keep posting your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Tricky you should remember mate that this is a board of fossils and all this young person speak is beyond us! Please keep posting your opinions.
    You speak for yourself Dave you co*ckney wide boy, who are you calling a fossil ?. Ohh its Alf isnt it, thats ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    You speak for yourself Dave you co*ckney wide boy, who are you calling a fossil ?. Ohh its Alf isnt it, thats ok then.
    Alf for sure, Frenchie deffo and me and gaz are hitting the Big 60 soon and that is just for starters.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast