+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Czech Tyke

FAO Czech Tyke

Now then lad, I see we/Engerland have battered your Czechies tonight at Wembley havent we!.
    This is the Euro '20 qualifiers of course, so fingers crossed we/England will be there as usual and hopefully as group winners as well.

Come on England... and come on Barnsley... and yes I/we can support two different teams cant we.

Impressed with our slick passing and movement. Sterling starting to add goals now to his game which makes him a very dangerous threat. Ross Barkley impressed me too, always looking to get us on the front foot unlike Dier. Nice to see the intent thru our midfield but in all honesty the opposition tonight were poor. Satisfied though

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Impressed with our slick passing and movement. Sterling starting to add goals now to his game which makes him a very dangerous threat. Ross Barkley impressed me too, always looking to get us on the front foot unlike Dier. Nice to see the intent thru our midfield but in all honesty the opposition tonight were poor. Satisfied though
    Impressive performance against a limited side but they weren't Andorra or Kosovo either .

Definitely got something going here Gareth , , if they can win the Nations League this summer and get that first competition win it could be the catalyst to go that one step further at the major tournaments .

Easily impressed !!