Genesis guitarist Mike Rutherford rolled into the Welsh capital last night with his fellow mechanics to produce a very enjoyable evening for all their loyal fans. Up front were Canadian Tim Howar and Andrew “Cuddly Toy” Roachford to supply the vocals during their two hour set which was split into 2 parts. They went through their back catalogue of hits and also included 3 new songs from their upcoming album “Out of the Blue”.Roachford did it for me with his soulful voice especially on Let Me Fly and Living Years where I am sure there were a few tears shed during the song. He really put some feeling into it and was the best version i’d heard. Other notable songs were Genesis favourites We Can’t Dance ,Land of Confusion and an acoustic version of Follow You Follow Me. For die hard Genesis fans like me, it didn’t take much to get me on my feet and into the swing of things. It really was a great concert, one of the best i’ve Seen in my Living Years !Their tour is quite extensive and if you get chance, go along to see them. Then come back on here and agree with me.