+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Walsall v Barnsley Match Thread

Too many no shows Williams, Bahre, McGeehan, Brown. No service to Woodrow yet. We need fresh legs and we haven't got any.

Brown has been terrible can’t miss a red shirt!

When he came off, the commentator said I think we always expect better from Thiam etc.
    Err yes thats the biggest under statement of the year isnt it!!.

Im trying to avoid the knee jerk reactions at the moment lads, but Im thinking we're going to have to prepare for the play-offs this season!.

ps - GOAL... Jacob Brown... 0-1 to us, f*ing get in there!!!. Come on Barnsley!!.
    Last edited by Acido; 23-03-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Sod’s law...... knew as soon as I slagged off Brown he’d score! You’re all welcome

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Sod’s law...... knew as soon as I slagged off Brown he’d score! You’re all welcome
    " Perky wins us Promotion "... err yes I like the sound of that matey. And Im sure we're all in a good mood again right now.

You need a bit of luck to get where you want to be , I'm not going to dress this up as anything other than a very fortunate 3 points .

Absolutely huge moment in our season , we all know we are good enough and it's not a false position we find ourselves in so today was the lady luck going our way .

Immensely relieved , massive result , absolutely huge in the context of the season .

Hope the mackems enjoyed it .

Hope we start turning up. If Moore is fit and it's precautionary. We need him out there. Controversial i know but i've always told it as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    You weren’t on your own. Jordan Williams would have been on for me . There was a handball.... and next week it will be me on Socce AM falling backward over the seats in celebration of th goal...
    Very fortunate win, but as Animal says good side grind out a win

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You need a bit of luck to get where you want to be , I'm not going to dress this up as anything other than a very fortunate 3 points . Absolutely huge moment in our season , we all know we are good enough and it's not a false position we find ourselves in so today was the lady luck going our way . Immensely relieved , massive result , absolutely huge in the context of the season . Hope the mackems enjoyed it .
    This wasnt good enough Animal, and yes I agree we were lucky.
    BUT... promotions can be won and lost on certain results cant they, and Im just happy and relieved that we've scored and won again today.
    But we're desperately short up front and Woodrow is lost on his own like that. Jacob was struggling but he wasnt on his own, most of the team didnt turn up again, and I thought the kid Styles was shocking. If we go up, will he have a future with us at a higher level ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    This wasnt good enough Animal, and yes I agree we were lucky.
    BUT... promotions can be won and lost on certain results cant they, and Im just happy and relieved that we've scored and won again today.
    But we're desperately short up front and Woodrow is lost on his own like that. Jacob was struggling but he wasnt on his own, most of the team didnt turn up again, and I thought the kid Styles was shocking. If we go up, will he have a future with us at a higher level ?.
    Walton didn’t put a foot wrong by. Cav, Pinnock decent.... rest average

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast