+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Walsall v Barnsley Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Ben Willian’s stop was immense.
    Couldn’t see how good from distance.
    That could be so *****.
    Well done lad.

And that No 4 for them wold be good acquisition
    Thought the same myself Jules , right age and our kind of recruitment ground .

That winger Ismil? tied Williams in knots and also looked good. Didn't see an end product from him though

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    We'll be fine.
    Bill sez so.
    Good job we didn't sell anyone else on deadline day.
    How different things could have been if we'd done what we should have done in January.
    Hang on to our players and get a back up striker in.
    The boys have done brilliant to get us where we are today.
    It will be criminal if we miss out because the owners cashed in, instead of investing.
    Even a couple of loans would have seen us home.

Spot on. Players certainly ev done brilliant to get us where we are. Tremendous effort. We can open up a 7 point gap on Pompey and an 8 point gap on Sunderland if we win next week. They can keep their games in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Ben Willian’s stop was immense.
    Couldn’t see how good from distance.
    That could be so *****.
    Well done lad.

And that No 4 for them wold be good acquisition
    Ben Williams clearance was worth a goal, brilliant defending.

No4 for them is Dobson, he edda good game and certainly ed measure o our attacking midfielders. Definitely worth a looking at imo

Thought Williams was having a stinker again then he pulls off that goal line clearance ,then said browns done nothing all day then goal and 3 points , Walton in goal didn’t let us down either not a good performance thought the midfield of mowatt ,Bahre,mgeehan were poor but good teams play bad and win and that’s what we are a good team well chuffed

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post

No4 for them is Dobson, he edda good game and certainly ed measure o our attacking midfielders. Definitely worth a looking at imo
    Certainly looked a good fit for us... Looked abart 17..... eyes close together, focussed. . Scowenesque

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Good job the wont any VAR. It looked ovva line to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Listening to Keiffer , i got the impression his season may not be over , did anyone else think the same ,
    If I were him a wunt risk mi future career/ quality of life fo sake onna game or two at the end of a season. Medics musta sed rest thissen forra reason

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If I were him a wunt risk mi future career/ quality of life fo sake onna game or two at the end of a season. Medics musta sed rest thissen forra reason

Any footballer worth his salt wants to be out there helping his team get promoted .

Kieffer must be absolutely frustrated to death sitting the rest of the season out , it probably wouldn't be so bad for him to accept if he was on crutches and couldn't physically play but this is a bit different .

Another significant blow to the head could be life threatening I guess and even with only a small percentage of that happening nobody is going to sign him off fit and ready to go .

I hope the medics dun't leave the choice with him but instruct the club not to play him.

Spending the rest of his life with brain injury issues, however minor, isn't worth the risk.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast