+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walsall v Barnsley Match Thread

Walsall v Barnsley Match Thread

I'm nervous , this is a must win game for me if we are to nail that automatic promotion .

Sunderland are helpless and with Pompey coming back in to play in our rear mirror this is a pivotal game .

Good luck to young Jack Walton tomorrow and I'm sure he will not let us down .

We are far superior in all departments tomorrow and as long as we don’t get nervous and try to force the game we should continue our excellent run. We have played much better than Warsaw recently and not conceded! The lads are full of confidence and as i’ve said before mate if we score first I just can’t see us losing and against these if we get the first we should hit 3 or 4?

Crap start don't look up for it at all.

Nothing really on the bench.
    That's how it's going to be from here on in.
    Light on numbers.
    If these eleven can't do it, we've no other options.

Distinctly average , too many offensive players having a mare .

Brown , McGeehan , Bare , Woodrow , Thiam all off the pace and young Williams looks a liability .

Massive improvement needed second half to get the three points .

This is dire again isnt it, disappointing and uninspiring and you wouldnt know which team were going for promotion at the moment.

Greens pace might make a difference but I wasn't impressed with how often he was out muscled against Sunderland.

We were so lucky there, I think that crossed the line. Brilliant clearance though by the kid Ben Williams.

Load of sh1te

im struggling to stay awake we look clueless poor commentator trying to make it sound better than it looks.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast