+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chien Lee Consortium Slashes Price of Season Tickets

Chien Lee Consortium Slashes Price of Season Tickets

In a dramatic gesture the Chien Lee Consortium has announced today the cost of the dearest Season Ticket--an adult in the East Stand Upper Tier--has been slashed to just £46 for Season 2019/20, just £2 per game.
    Chien said, "We announced at the takeover Press Conference that we are here for the development of the local community as well as the club. As a recognition of this, and as a thank you for supporting the club following relegation, we are subsidising this fantastic reduction."
    All existing payments above this amount will be refunded as from today's date.

Fantastic news SB and proof these people really are here to make a difference as both you and I have often stated on these pages .

Happy days indeed .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    In a dramatic gesture the Chien Lee Consortium has announced today the cost of the dearest Season Ticket--an adult in the East Stand Upper Tier--has been slashed to just £46 for Season 2019/20, just £2 per game.
    Chien said, "We announced at the takeover Press Conference that we are here for the development of the local community as well as the club. As a recognition of this, and as a thank you for supporting the club following relegation, we are subsidising this fantastic reduction."
    All existing payments above this amount will be refunded as from today's date.
    Does April 1st have anything to do with this post

If not, jokes on me !

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk View Post
    Does April 1st have anything to do with this post

If not, jokes on me !
    Dammit.

Box Office ez been ovva-welmd 'n all.