+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ingerland.........and Dier.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I shall be at the Turf on Saturday so won't get back to Warkworth until around 9 o'clock. The Old Post Office is just across the road from the Masons Arms and we are just out the back of there in their cottage --Rivershield.
    I shall email my phone number if there is a possibility of meeting up after all these years!
    Got it, I'll be in touch

I tuned in at 7pm and listened to the pundits praise Southgate and England that much it made me laugh with disbelief, I turned it off until the K.O. Matron asked why so I told her, adding that it was sods law that we'd may even struggle after all the hype.

And that's how it turned out for the first third of the game, as Norder pointed out a top 6 International team not breaking down a team 40 places lower, nothing new there as we have done the same time and time again, although we did finish off polishing them off 5-1 in the end, the first 30 minutes was nothing special until Keane drew us level.

I don't mind being called negative by anyone as I speak as I see, I'd love nothing more than England to be a great threat on the International stage, until we play a recognised good team a few times and do more than hold our own against them I'll be as I am, which is not negative but wary.

Leading up to these European Championships made me laugh (again) with the comments of "Can England and Southgate capitalise on the great World Cup" What Great World Cup ? We may have got farther than usual but we did not play anyone of note and even messed up against teams who should have been inferior to ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

what - was there any untruth in my post ?.....and can't help that you feel Alto to be Negative - you really must try being a little more Positive BT.

true sinkov - not looking forward to that game against the Costa Rica Pensioners - currently at 55,750,000 in world rankings - but I reckon we'll Win and be Super Awesome to boot !

Yep, me too Norder, that's what I'm really enjoying under Gareth, we win and we're awesome doing it. Memories of the hapless Woy and the Iceland debacle are at last beginning to fade. Bring on the next Pub team we can give a lesson to.

Love it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)