+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: o/T I thought BBC news was supposed to be objective?

o/T I thought BBC news was supposed to be objective?

Soppy lefty Liberals, who present the show wetting themselves about the people's vote petition.

Wake me up when it reaches 17.5 million.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Soppy lefty Liberals, who present the show wetting themselves about the people's vote petition.

Wake me up when it reaches 17.5 million.
    The BBC is most certainly biased: https://www.rt.com/uk/431477-bbc-bias-corbyn-author/

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    So you are relying upon an article published on Russia Today - funded by Putin's government - and based upon a report by a 'key Corbyn ally'... Good grief.

You will risk your mental health if you keep smoking that stuff.

And aren't you supposed to be out on the knocker for Labour today to keep you away from the Remainer march?

It’s had the most signatures of any petition on the Government website. Regardless of anything else, objectively that is somewhat significant. You have not heard anyone on the BBC saying that there is a large majority for revoking article 50 in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    So you are relying upon an article published on Russia Today - funded by Putin's government - and based upon a report by a 'key Corbyn ally'... Good grief.

You will risk your mental health if you keep smoking that stuff.

And aren't you supposed to be out on the knocker for Labour today to keep you away from the Remainer march?

My lovely little stalker!

What of the facts put forward in the article do you dispute specifically? Feel free to counter argue the facts put forward in there, if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    My lovely little stalker!

What of the facts put forward in the article do you dispute specifically? Feel free to counter argue the facts put forward in there, if you can.
    Stalker? Is that what I'm going to get for responding to your posts?

You put up a link to an article on Russia Today and based upon a report by a 'key Corbyn' ally. What 'facts' are you talking about?

Is Russia Today where you get your stuff from generally? It explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by harpo88 View Post
    It’s had the most signatures of any petition on the Government website. Regardless of anything else, objectively that is somewhat significant. You have not heard anyone on the BBC saying that there is a large majority for revoking article 50 in the country.
    Apparently, Rasputin, Gandhi and Shrek have all signed the petition.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Stalker? Is that what I'm going to get for responding to your posts?

You put up a link to an article on Russia Today and based upon a report by a 'key Corbyn' ally. What 'facts' are you talking about?

Is Russia Today where you get your stuff from generally? It explains a lot.
    The 'facts' are the disproportionate number of right wing guests on BBC political programmes compared to left wing. Are you struggling to find them?

(by the way I don't think the BBC is biased one way or another. Just putting a little counter balance to the endless accusations of left wing bias from Auntie. Accusations that of course you're happy to let pass without question... Just Googled right wing bbc bias and the RT article was first up. There's loads of similar, just as there are loads of articles that inform IBS, Grist and Fire. I think the point being that extremists on both the left and right hold the vote that the BBC are biased against them, and endlessly drone on about it...)

There's certainly been a disproportionate number of Remainers on Question Time the last 3 years, the usual is 4 Remainers and one Leaver, sometimes 2 Lavers maximum, Leavers have never been in the majority since the referendum despite winning it.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    There's certainly been a disproportionate number of Remainers on Question Time the last 3 years, the usual is 4 Remainers and one Leaver, sometimes 2 Lavers maximum, Leavers have never been in the majority since the referendum despite winning it.
    That's one programme. Fair enough. But that is equally balanced out by the right wing presence on the political discussion shows. And that's saying nothing of the Conservative centred members of the BBC senior political team. Depends if you just want to obsess about one programme and one topic

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast