+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: o/T I thought BBC news was supposed to be objective?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Soppy lefty Liberals, who present the show wetting themselves about the people's vote petition.

Wake me up when it reaches 17.5 million.

My thoughts exactly.

It is only a petition after all.

In fact, some on here may even argue that means that there could possibly be 32 million (based on the last turn out) who don't want a people's vote!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Apparently, Rasputin, Gandhi and Shrek have all signed the petition.
    As I said, regardless of anything else it’s objectively somewhat significant.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    That's one programme. Fair enough. But that is equally balanced out by the right wing presence on the political discussion shows. And that's saying nothing of the Conservative centred members of the BBC senior political team. Depends if you just want to obsess about one programme and one topic
    It's not though, it's all their coverage, almost no-one at the BBC voted Leave and their coverage reflects that.

The scariest thing about the people who would like us to go crawling back to The EU is that they think it will be exactly the same as it was before.
    Having messed them around for two years and taken up all their time I'm sure there will be penalties in the form of warnings to other countries not to try what we have done.
    ......and this doesn't even take into account what Germany and France......err sorry I meant to say the EU ........would have had in store for us if we had never have decided to leave.

Back into the deep unknown......these people can't be serious can they? Surely they just like filling in online petitions and trying to get on TV
    Last edited by flourbasher; 23-03-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    It's not though, it's all their coverage, almost no-one at the BBC voted Leave and their coverage reflects that.
    I'd yawningly accept that the BBC tend to show bias on the subject of Brexit. But would you also yawningly accept that the BBC show bias towards the Conservative party with their general political output? Read the article I linked to. Kerr can't find an argument against it. Can you?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I'd yawningly accept that the BBC tend to show bias on the subject of Brexit. But would you also yawningly accept that the BBC show bias towards the Conservative party with their general political output? Read the article I linked to. Kerr can't find an argument against it. Can you?
    It's generally accepted that the BBC is left-leaning, they don't like Corbyn because he leans too far left but they're hardly Tory supporters, they despised Thatcher.

Considering the amount of people who live in London and their voting favoured remain the 1m turnout today is poor.

I don't think there is the appetite for remaining in the EU that some would have us believe
    All hype

[QUOTE=KerrAvon;39178288]Stalker? Is that what I'm going to get for responding to your posts?

IRONY coupled with HYPOCRACY

[QUOTE=Exiletyke;39178678]
    Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Stalker? Is that what I'm going to get for responding to your posts?

IRONY coupled with HYPOCRACY
    IRONY coupled with HYPOCRISY

Can't be doing with bad spelling

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    It's generally accepted that the BBC is left-leaning, they don't like Corbyn because he leans too far left but they're hardly Tory supporters, they despised Thatcher.
    Generally accepted by whom?

I think you'll find the problem is that the BBC are centrist and you see centrists as left wingers by default.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast