+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: o/T I thought BBC news was supposed to be objective?

Well Laura Keunesberg was wearing a distinct red dress the other day whilst basking in her perpetual smugness.
    Does that explain it

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Well Laura Keunesberg was wearing a distinct red dress the other day whilst basking in her perpetual smugness.
    Does that explain it
    Ah yes. You got me there. She's proper militant.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Generally accepted by whom?

I think you'll find the problem is that the BBC are centrist and you see centrists as left wingers by default.
    I think you see them as right-wingers.

Actually their creed of political correctness is not centrist, it's neo-Marxist.

The BBC is basically the TV version of The Guardian, only Corbynistas and people on the far-left think they're right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I think you see them as right-wingers.

Actually their creed of political correctness is not centrist, it's neo-Marxist.

The BBC is basically the TV version of The Guardian, only Corbynistas and people on the far-left think they're right wing.
    Can you point me to specific examples of where the BBC have continually expressed "neo-Marxist" views in its programmes in a way that eclipses the bias I have shown in the article I've linked to? Where is it specifically that you are seeing neo-Marxist views?

I don’t want to get involved in yet another political debate so I will just say .....

‘Leave means leave’

Understanding fake news: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYXeNfxFfs4

Gives an idea of how our media works. It's all about the money.
    Last edited by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss; 23-03-2019 at 10:36 PM.

I hope there isn’t another referendum.
    I voted to remain last time but would 100% vote leave if there was another one. I accept the vote but it seems many don’t.
    Bunch of unelected bureaucrats dictating terms. No thanks.

Totally getting on my nerves and the time and money it’s taking up when there’s far more important issues that need to be sorted.
    Last edited by Nardendee; 23-03-2019 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I hope there isn’t another referendum.
    I voted to remain last time but would 100% vote leave if there was another one. I accept the vote but it seems many don’t.
    Bunch of unelected bureaucrats dictating terms. No thanks.

Totally getting on my nerves and the time and money it’s taking up when there’s far more important issues that need to be sorted.
    Well said. A man of principles!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I don’t want to get involved in yet another political debate so I will just say .....

‘Leave means leave’
    Ah but, a London vote counts as two.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Can you point me to specific examples of where the BBC have continually expressed "neo-Marxist" views in its programmes in a way that eclipses the bias I have shown in the article I've linked to? Where is it specifically that you are seeing neo-Marxist views?
    You're doing it again rp

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast