+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Exeter City 23.03.19

Usual garbage! If only they'd kept 11 men on the pitch we'd have been ok. The bloke is completely deluded tbh.

How long before some poor deluded individual comes on and goes " we are Notts ! We go on "? We are not the Notts innate grown up with. No bite, no fight, no desire, no idea, no heart. These players should not be taking a wage

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    How long before some poor deluded individual comes on and goes " we are Notts ! We go on "? We are not the Notts innate grown up with. No bite, no fight, no desire, no idea, no heart. These players should not be taking a wage
    Even the ones who support this idiot can’t defend him anymore but he won’t be sacked as it will cost money so we have him for a while yet.

He never plays any youths either he sticks with the same failures every week and why does he not tell someone else to take corners or free kicks or does Doyle have to take all of them !

Our team up front is too old as well that is his doing who thought it was a good idea to flood the midfield with players 35 plus.

He has taken 17 points out of 19 games clearly that is relegation form he has had no impact at all.
    Last edited by legs77; 23-03-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Utter tripe. Out of the things you say, only ‘no idea’ I agree.
    The players tried. It is clear they are short of confidence. They tackled, win headers, had stupid amounts of possession, but no idea.
    I would have dragged Enzio with 20 to go and put Stubbs up front and gone more direct. The side to side passing was slow and arduous.

Utter tripe? Notts78 my god if you hadn't noticed we are 92nd out of 92 and there for a reason but hey you go on blindly protection those overpaid, underwriting bunch of no hopers until we are deep in administration and in a national League relegation fight!

Better I'm so bloody angry tonight, blood gone to my head and I can't even type correctly. Hey Ardley maybe you should pick me !!!!

Better I'm so bloody angry tonight, blood gone to my head and I can't even type correctly. Hey Ardley maybe you should pick me !!!!
    I think a lot of people are angry as well mate they aren’t worth you stressing too much have a beer and chill ��

That's the most sensible thing anyone has said on here for ages ! Including me legs, beer open drinking profusely .

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    The players tried. It is clear they are short of confidence. They tackled, win headers, had stupid amounts of possession, but no idea.
    I would have dragged Enzio with 20 to go and put Stubbs up front and gone more direct. The side to side passing was slow and arduous.
    The players tried, sure, but to lose that game today is diabolical. 0-0 would have been a big disappointment against 10 men, but it would have got us closer to within touching distance of Yeovil. To concede a goal like that in the final seconds just beggars belief. Only Notts... Out of the three of us at the bottom, Macclesfield are the only ones making a fight of it, it seems, so wouldn't be surprised to see them stay up.

We could have played until midnight and not scored, yet again. I remember one decent shot from Tootle that demanded a good save, but other than that am struggling to think of a chance that we created. Lots of huffing and puffing, but zero guile other than from O'Brien.

CMS and Enzio were both appalling, Hemmings couldn't get into the game and Stead looked what he is - a 35-year-old whose legs have gone and who never wins the ball in the air. So many hit and hope balls into the box, which were meat and drink for their big centre halves.

This defeat is particularly hard to take, but it does sum our season up rather perfectly. Please put us out of our misery, Notts, I can't bear any more of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I wouldn't have started Enzio . He's been fcuking useless all season.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast