+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Going down!!!!!

They are all SH1T

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    The manager was the wrong appointment.But our great one thought he knew best as usual.
    What I wouldn't have given for MadDog being appointed. Think he would have sorted us.

Even if we sack Ardley now It's just too late , the writing has been onnthe wall for a while. I'm thinking Macca will avoid the drop as Yeovil are in free fall and we simply can't put games away.

Absolutely gutted. Thought we played ok until they went down to 10 men, then we had not a scooby how to break them down. We were planning to go to Stevenage but I'm not sure either can take it anymore. Oh, and Enzio , if there was a worse player on the pitch I would like someone to tell me who. Not even the most ardent of his fans can defend that performance

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Absolutely gutted. Thought we played ok until they went down to 10 men, then we had not a scooby how to break them down. We were planning to go to Stevenage but I'm not sure either can take it anymore. Oh, and Enzio , if there was a worse player on the pitch I would like someone to tell me who. Not even the most ardent of his fans can defend that performance
    Agreed, Enzio was awful. He's just the type of player you want to step up on a match like today's but for the last few matches he's been MIA.

The manager is awful and the coaching staff are the same bunch of shyte we had for the last 3 managers..

Not sure I can face the lane now until end of season. My heart says maybe, my head says no way. We face financial ruin with empty stadiums, no TV money, no clear League cup, no Fa cup and just the FA trophy to look forward too. 1 local Derby against Chesterfield and a whole bunch of long distance travelling to godforsaken footballing grave yards.

Not this week - he got progressively worse as the game went on. Thought him and CMS were awful... but in good company.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    What I wouldn't have given for MadDog being appointed. Think he would have sorted us.
    You & me both.

Oh, and Enzio , if there was a worse player on the pitch I would like someone to tell me who. Not even the most ardent of his fans can defend that performance
    I agree, Enzio had an absolute nightmare and was awful from start to finish. I was wondering if he had his boots on the wrong feet.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast