+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stick or twist Al?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Just the feral scum having a go at him.
    Hardy's management of the club from a business point of view clearly hasn't been good, but it can't be said he hasn't invested in the team. In fact, the financial situation suggests he over-invested. It's the football professionals he has employed (and possibly overpaid) who have put us in the situation we are on the pitch and on the league.

Difficult question which I'm struggling to answer. On the one side the constant sacking of managers has got us nowhere, but on the other side Ardley has done nothing to suggest he is worth persevering with.

I'd ask to 'phone a friend' if I had any.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

You would only argue with them if you had any !
    I would take the 50/50 as at the minute it looks more 20/80 !

I think at the end of the day, the Manager has to take the blame. He brought in his players in January and let Turley and Dennis go. He has had a fair crack at it. However, we have got to get away from this hire ‘em and fire ‘em attitude. Too many people connected with the club look for a fast fix for what has been happening over the last few years. This goes for owners and fans alike. We now look like we are going to be relegated, so let’s stick with Ardley and give him the support to get us back up.

I witnessed that, totally unacceptable from foul mouthed morons, that really helped.
    I think things will turn nasty soon enough. It may make the dying days of the Trew empire look like the good times.

This football manager game is so easy.
    Seems to be easier for every other club. Why is that?

I'd probably stick just to avoid more chaos and negativity, plus another crippling payoff. But I do think he deserves to be sacked for the results and performances we've seen over the last few months.

We're as good as down anyway, so I'd replace him in the summer. Start afresh. Ardley looks like a broken man to me. He had a nightmare season at Wimbledon and it's just continued at Notts. He'll hopefully get another chance somewhere else and do well, but it's not working for him here. I really wish it had though.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    There was managers sacked that even surprised fans at the end of the day.Short,Curle Allen to name a few.Fullerton was a joke of appointment.Kiwomya,personally I think was pushed into the job
    Kiwomya knifed Curle in the back...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Difficult question which I'm struggling to answer. On the one side the constant sacking of managers has got us nowhere, but on the other side Ardley has done nothing to suggest he is worth persevering with.

Have you tried the Samaritan's or did they hang up on you?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Hardy's management of the club from a business point of view clearly hasn't been good, but it can't be said he hasn't invested in the team. In fact, the financial situation suggests he over-invested. It's the football professionals he has employed (and possibly overpaid) who have put us in the situation we are on the pitch and on the league.
    Ah yes his mates you mean. Fletcher, Enever, Mace all a complete waste of space.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast