+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Stick or twist Al?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Yep.You don't go to Spurs for a trial if your crap.Why won't he play the kids?
    Hmmm. In theory you should be right, but I remember the goalkeeper Fabian Speiss having a trial at Manchester United and where is he now? Last heard of at Nantwich Town according to his Wikipedia.

I have to agree though, Etete couldn't do any worse than the forward options on show yesterday. There's an argument that it's unfair to throw kids into such a pressure situation, but lads of his age sometimes know no fear. If it works, it could be the spark that keeps us up. If it doesn't, nobody is going to blame the kid for the damage done over the course of the season by a group of so-called "senior professionals".

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Hmmm. In theory you should be right, but I remember the goalkeeper Fabian Speiss having a trial at Manchester United and where is he now? Last heard of at Nantwich Town according to his Wikipedia.
    Ah, but you are forgetting that he would now be a Premiership regular if he hadn't been ruined by poor coaching at Notts.

Just ask MiG.

I'm with Elite on this one as in I'm not sure how much is Ardley's fault and how much the fault lies deep down in the club. I guess the question is do I think Ardley can get us out of this or would someone else do better?

I just don't know is my honest answer.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Stick.
    Get rid he is useless...

Jackal's right. So much goes on we're not privy to. We all just don't know, but wouldn't it be nice to get some info. Even just an inkling. Right back to Johnny Walker. The DJ not the drink, although given what I saw yesterday.

We cannot keep changing managers, we have had 3 this season and look where we are. On paper the players are more than capable at this level. There must be a more deep rooted problem at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    We cannot keep changing managers, we have had 3 this season and look where we are. On paper the players are more than capable at this level. There must be a more deep rooted problem at the club.

Yeovil have sacked their manager. The way I see it, that's us done. We stand no chance with hopeless Ardley.

https://www.ytfc.net/news/2019/march...t--darren-way/

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Get rid he is useless...
    Just like the last 2? 4? 6? 8?, how many times should we sack the manager before we actually try "plan B" ? Unlike some who are now shouting for his head Ardley was never among my choices for manager but unless we have someone much more qualified ( I can only think of MadDog as a short term, possible quick fix if he is available) I see little point in changing at this point,I think that next season will sort it's self out.

I agree let's sack the manager cos it always works for us-- oh hang on a mo?

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Just like the last 2? 4? 6? 8?, how many times should we sack the manager before we actually try "plan B" ? Unlike some who are now shouting for his head Ardley was never among my choices for manager but unless we have someone much more qualified ( I can only think of MadDog as a short term, possible quick fix if he is available) I see little point in changing at this point,I think that next season will sort it's self out.
    We need to change because he will relegate us without doubt,,

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast