+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Stick or twist Al?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I agree let's sack the manager cos it always works for us-- oh hang on a mo?
    It worked for us when MadDog came in.

It worked for us when Derry came in.

It worked for us when Nolan came in.

This is our league status, not being relegated from L1 to L2. Personally I would try ANYTHING to preserve that, as a manager with 4 wins in 20 won't cut it. As 'nice' as he might be.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

This is our league status, not being relegated from L1 to L2. Personally I would try ANYTHING to preserve that, as a manager with 4 wins in 20 won't cut it. As 'nice' as he might be.
    Agree. I don't usually want managers to be changed, but in this situation, I honestly feel our best chance of going on a decent run would be a change of manager.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

I'm afraid that by the time we have advertised the job, waded our way through the no hopers, had the initial interviews, said how amazed we are by the standard of applicant, formed a shortlist & then drew a name out of the hat, it will be to late (unless MadDog is available & willing) so we may as well stick, at least the effort was there on Saturday (Enzio & Hemmings apart) so it doesn't look like Ardley has lost the changing room, yet.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567