+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stick or twist Al?

Stick or twist Al?

Decisions, decisions. Last roll of the dice, still 21 points to play for, but it's clear, unfortunately, that someone new is required for the rest of this clusterfuq of a season. Anyway, the man with 900 mill in the bank will surely bring in a top continental coach for next year.

Let's see if you can get this one right, before you go down in history.
    Last edited by ForeignLegion; 23-03-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Decisions, decisions. Last roll of the dice, still 21 points to play for, but it's clear, unfortunately, that someone new is required for the rest of this clusterfuq of a season.

Stick.

Decisions, decisions. Last roll of the dice, still 21 points to play for, but it's clear, unfortunately, that someone new is required for the rest of this clusterfuq of a season.

Really??

1: Whis going to pay for it

2: The problem is bigger than the manager

3: someone has to come in and sort it out before next Saturday

So what could have Ardley done different today?
    Last edited by keldsyke; 23-03-2019 at 08:54 PM.

I think the club will be in new hands b4 he has time to take that decision, hopefully. 🤞🤞

Well, Keldsyke, you clap along merrily whilst the ship sinks then.

Twist.Useless chunt.Look at his present record 19 games @ Notts & the 10 or 12 @ Wimbledon.Sunk without trace.

Well, Keldsyke, you clap along merrily whilst the ship sinks then.
    As I asked what could have Ardley done different today from what you saw and who’s going to pay for it?

Twist.

Apparently, Biggus Allus got a load of abuse from the fans as he made his way back to his car. Or so it says on faceache. I wasn't even aware he attended games anymore???

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    As I asked what could have Ardley done different today from what you saw and who’s going to pay for it?

Al, obviously will have to pay for it. I live Down Under, so didn't see it, however, I can read, and what I'm reading is that he is not very astute tactically. Unfortunate, because I, like most others, wanted him to do well.

Al, obviously will have to pay for it. I live Down Under, so didn't see it, however, I can read, and what I'm reading is that he is not very astute tactically. Unfortunate, because I, like most others, wanted him to do well.
    There was plenty of effort today but the quality wasn’t in the final third, another change would be disastrous IMO.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast