+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Enzio

could it be the role Enzio is being asked to play ?
    is he not most dangerous on the left ?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    You could be onto something. It was when he went onto the right where my assessment of his performance is mainly based. He cut in from the right across the box and had difficulty shooting as you would being right footed.

We really do need to play players in their best positions. Cutting in from the left seems to be where Enzio is best suited would you agree?

He was on the left in the second half today, didn't make any difference - but I'd agree with you that generally he's better when he cuts inside onto his right foot from the left.

He played left alot today got to be confidence so on that basis he needs resting

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    He played left alot today got to be confidence so on that basis he needs resting
    My point is he plays him out of position , why start him on the right all that does is nullify him and erode his confidence.
    Also why not give him a free role , he was our most attacking threat until Ardley came, now he's half the player he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A bit unfair on Tony Hackworth.
    Hey and Tony Agana.

He's about as dangerous as my dog. Right, I need to find out what the wife as done with all the knives.

It was like 10 v 10 today with him lazy ass on the pitch!!!! How he managed to last the full 90 minutes plus in beyond me. Ardley really has no idea has he!!! Just one of many tactical disasters today from yet another clueless manager.

Today was a game to far for me, the whole performance was dreadful so after over 40 years of spending my money down the Lane the time has come to walk away

He was on the left quite often in the 2nd half and still made zero impact!!

He's played on the left and the right and you only get a good game out of him every six or seven.
    Every time he got the ball yesterday it went between his feet and he had to sort his feet out and he is so easily pushed off the ball. He's got to be dropped. I was amazed he came out for the second half.
    Why take Rose off (unless he was injured or something) play him at right back and push Tootle forward although he struggled to get a cross in but better option than Enzio yesterday. NA needs to explain his thinking.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast