+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Enzio

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Trying to defend him to some Notts fans is a lost cause because unfortuntely for him he will never look like Craig Mackail-Smith and he can't change where he was born...

Niether of them looked very good yesterday but only one of them is getting any stick, same as usual. Even if you only watch the 2 minute highlight video, 3 of the 4 attacks we have come directly through him and one of them ends with CMS skying a chance over the bar.
    Are you his agent and what the fcuk as where he was born got to do with anything? He's sh1te , a complete and utter waste of a shirt.

ps. If you are his agent , gonna be an imposssible task but could you ask Crawley if they want him back and we'll have our money back please.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I think he will be a revelation in the National league
    He wont drop to that level he will be playing league one/two next season mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    He wont drop to that level he will be playing league one/two next season mark my words.
    Sadly not with us

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Are you his agent and what the fcuk as where he was born got to do with anything? He's sh1te , a complete and utter waste of a shirt.

ps. If you are his agent , gonna be an imposssible task but could you ask Crawley if they want him back and we'll have our money back please.
    So despite 3 out of 4 of our best chances coming through him he's a waste of a shirt and presumably was the worst player on the pitch as he's the only one being singled out after the game?

His goals and assists have given us 8 points this season, without them we'd be 11 points from safety and there's not a chance in hell we'd make that back.

So despite 3 out of 4 of our best chances coming through him he's a waste of a shirt and presumably was the worst player on the pitch as he's the only one being singled out after the game?

His goals and assists have given us 8 points this season, without them we'd be 11 points from safety and there's not a chance in hell we'd make that back.
    He's been Notts 2nd worst winger this season after Nathan Thomas but de didn't cost us 300 grand. He's been Notts worst player by far in recent weeks and I certainly didn't see him create 3 chances on Saturday , I'm not even sure we created that many all game. Oh , and as for all his assists and goals ( 2) , well I do expect some return from someone who's job it is to provide goals and assists. Saying all that , seeing as we are obviously stuck with him, I'm still hoping he's carried shoulder high by the fans at Swindon on the last day. If you think I want to see him or any Notts player fail then you clearly don't understand the love I have for Notts. Still don't understand where he was born having anything to do with it either.

Still don't understand where he was born having anything to do with it either.
    Pretty obvious when you consider he was born in The Netherlands. It's all to do with bloody Brexit again!

He's been Notts 2nd worst winger this season after Nathan Thomas but de didn't cost us 300 grand. He's been Notts worst player by far in recent weeks and I certainly didn't see him create 3 chances on Saturday , I'm not even sure we created that many all game. Oh , and as for all his assists and goals ( 2) , well I do expect some return from someone who's job it is to provide goals and assists. Saying all that , seeing as we are obviously stuck with him, I'm still hoping he's carried shoulder high by the fans at Swindon on the last day. If you think I want to see him or any Notts player fail then you clearly don't understand the love I have for Notts. Still don't understand where he was born having anything to do with it either.
    The chances are literally in the highlights video, I usually form my opinions on evidence rather than prejudice.

My point about where he was born is in relation to the fact that a black and/or foreign player is far more likely to be labelled as lazy at Meadow Lane than a white bloke from London, this has been obvious for as long as I can remember.

No doubt that will now be the new talking point but I'd rather see you argue against him clearly being involved in 3 of the 4 attacks they felt were worthy of being highlighted in a game where we had 21 shots on goal.

If it makes anyone feel any better, I honestly think CMS is equally as chit, if not worse. I've seen better ball control on a *** addict. I moaned like 4k when we signed CMS but saw fit to ship Dennis out. I'm beginning to think I was right.

The chances are literally in the highlights video, I usually form my opinions on evidence rather than prejudice.

My point about where he was born is in relation to the fact that a black and/or foreign player is far more likely to be labelled as lazy at Meadow Lane than a white bloke from London, this has been obvious for as long as I can remember.

No doubt that will now be the new talking point but I'd rather see you argue against him clearly being involved in 3 of the 4 attacks they felt were worthy of being highlighted in a game where we had 21 shots on goal.
    What a load of b0llox but I knew it was coming . So I don't like him because he's black , nothing to do with the fact I think he's crap. Yer like that Lenny Henry 'character 'oh, i get it'. Well I aint gonna reel of a load of black players who have played for Notts that I have rated to try and justify myself to a card playing d1ck like you.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If it makes anyone feel any better, I honestly think CMS is equally as chit, if not worse. I've seen better ball control on a *** addict. I moaned like 4k when we signed CMS but saw fit to ship Dennis out. I'm beginning to think I was right.
    CMS is chit , but he's a stop gap and didn't cost us 300 grand. He also got subbed where as the worst player on the pitch didn't.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast