+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Enzio

Mmm, that made him all the more frustrating didn't it. If he could have been arsed (or thinner) what a player he would have been for us.

Don't think I've ever seen a lazier Notts player than him.

Tony Garcia!?

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    I’ve defended Enzio the entire season but not today. He looked completely disinterested and not bothered, lacked any kind of hunger, desire or fight to win the ball. A disgraceful and unacceptable performance in the black and white shirt.

As I said on another thread if he doesn’t want to play for the club then he should not bother turning up for work on Monday and let someone else take his place in the team next Saturday.

On that showing he should be dropped. Or be given one more chance next week to respond to the backlash that will come from today’s showing.
    Last week I said the above. I’m pleased to be writing this week that following today’s 3-0 win we had a response from Enzio and he got his goal. This is the Enzio that I want him to be and know he is capable of. A player that can make a big difference in games. So well done and credit where it’s due.

I was also highly critical of Hemmings last week and I’m also pleased that he got on the scoresheet today and well done as he has been scoring more goals since the new team has been assembled.

I would like them and all the other players to keep this up for the remaining six games as we all know they are more than capable of getting us out of the relegation zone.

COYP’s.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post

I thought Enzio looked tired on Saturday
    Racist !

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    But what you are saying sh1tfacey is that some Notts fans are racist based on your opinion alone . No hard facts, nothing heard or wrote, just your opinion. So you think it's ok to accuse good people without any hard evidence . Nothing more than a 'I think' . You are beneath contempt man.
    Jesus I've never seen anyone get so triggered that they feel the need to keep quoting the same post without any additional comments just to add more to it and call them something else they've thought of

I'll address a couple of points, without acting like a 12 year old and calling you something like "Sh1ttypie"... Firstly, yes, I'm saying some Notts fans may have a bias towards some players based on their race, no, it is not my opinion alone, what kind of "hard facts" would you like? Witness testimonials seem to stand up in the court of public opinion fairly often, like Sterling and that Chelsea fan, nobody had any "hard facts", some people thought it looked like he said one thing and others said it looked like he could have said something else.

I've heard comments at games before like "I can't tell them apart", "they all look the same" and "If he was black I'd have thought he was Enoch", nothing massive but clearly not comments that you'd make in most work places freely today. A lot of it is a generation thing, as I said before, our fan base is quite an old one and the further you go back the less PC people tend to be, surely you can't deny that? We've all got grandparents or known friends' grandparents that have said things that were probably fine back in their day but not now.

Did we not have a player that had a chant about his head looking like a malteser? Do you think that would go down well today?

Also, I haven't said the only reason you could possibly not rate a player that's black or believe he was lazy is because he's black. I said SOME Notts fans it's not worth arguing the point with and that's my opinion, based on my experiences watching Notts games for the past 23ish years. I'm well within my rights to hold that opinion, taking offence to it is your problem, not mine.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789