+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: its obvious !

its obvious !

The Carlisle game has flattered us beyond all belief !
    The three goals scored were not by our design really
    An error from there fullback ( our Agent )
    A penalty that never was , Bafta for Duffy please !
    And a breakaway goal with their keeper in our box.
    None of these goals were created by creative midfield play , or even a midfielder or defender rising majestically in the box to power a header in from a dead ball situation...
    Before the Carlisle game I was resigned to the fact that we are down, but that result and score line gave me Hope.
    After todays toothless performance I now realise that we are indeed down.
    We are not going to get gift goals like those in the next seven games , we are going to have to create our own and basically we can't.
    Even today , we had the luck / luxury of playing against ten men .................and well the rest is history !!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post

The Carlisle game has flattered us beyond all belief !
    The three goals scored were not by our design really
    An error from there fullback ( our Agent )
    A penalty that never was , Bafta for Duffy please !
    And a breakaway goal with their keeper in our box.
    None of these goals were created by creative midfield play , or even a midfielder or defender rising majestically in the box to power a header in from a dead ball situation...
    Before the Carlisle game I was resigned to the fact that we are down, but that result and score line gave me Hope.
    After todays toothless performance I now realise that we are indeed down.
    We are not going to get gift goals like those in the next seven games , we are going to have to create our own and basically we can't.
    Even today , we had the luck / luxury of playing against ten men .................and well the rest is history !!
    I said exactly the same thing yesterday