+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Did You Celebrate Yesterdays Winner ?

How Did You Celebrate Yesterdays Winner ?

Ran round the room with a bottle of beer in my hand screaming

" fecking immense , absolutely fecking immense "

JLO remained seated but clapped enthusiastically .

Crackers innit guys .

I was told to shut up by Laura because I scared the dogs when I shouted " ****ing get in"

I was sat behind this geezer what must had the Johnny giles cos he couldn't sit still, "get in, smash an grab". A says. Boozer agreed we was lucky and insisted i drink 5 or 6 pints as recompense. I accepted the punishment and promised to regulate my behavior more in the future. Couple o shots to be polite and taxi ooam. Magic.

Jumped up and lost balance....fel,over the back of the seat and into the row behind whilst everyone was jumping up and down. Hurt back and ankle in the process....Could be out for weeks!!

A dint a dropped to sleep , it wa that bad , lucky win aye, time wi eddsum luck tho , wiv ed plenty gu ageeunst us this seerson entwi ? KTF UTFLWG

San Marino nar v Jocks , this cud bi fun !

Unfortunately I was back much later than expected from work, I had the Mrs record the match for me but like a numpty i opened my phone and logged onto Google where it immediately flashed up 0-1 full time so an anti climax for me

I see the Newcastle fans are upset because none of the Barnsley fans were arrested for entering the playing field after Brown scored the winning goal yesterday when seven of their fans were arrested when Newcastle scored the equaliser against Bournemouth last week.I know that some of supporters get carried away when their team scores but should they be arrested when they were not harming anyone or should anyone who enters the playing field be arrested as per the letter of the law?

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    I see the Newcastle fans are upset because none of the Barnsley fans were arrested for entering the playing field after Brown scored the winning goal yesterday when seven of their fans were arrested when Newcastle scored the equaliser against Bournemouth last week.I know that some of supporters get carried away when their team scores but should they be arrested when they were not harming anyone or should anyone who enters the playing field be arrested as per the letter of the law?
    In 2006 when we beat Walsall 2-1 and I was egged on to go on the pitch at full time. I ran on the pitch at what I thought was the full time whistle. To my horror it wasn't. The stewards surrounded the pitch and I had to run back off. I managed to find a gap between the stewards n' get back off the pitch n' garden hop ( with the help of fellow supporters) to about the fourth row back.

Never again. I keep looking on youtube and to my amazement can't find anything. How I wasn't caught and arrested I'll never know

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    In 2006 when we beat Walsall 2-1 and I was egged on to go on the pitch at full time. I ran on the pitch at what I thought was the full time whistle. To my horror it wasn't. The stewards surrounded the pitch and I had to run back off. I managed to find a gap between the stewards n' get back off the pitch n' garden hop ( with the help of fellow supporters) to about the fourth row back.

Never again. I keep looking on youtube and to my amazement can't find anything. How I wasn't caught and arrested I'll never know

A berrit wo thee wi that premature pitch invasion against Chelsea n all or tha wo one o them two lads who scooared past man utd

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A berrit wo thee wi that premature pitch invasion against Chelsea n all or tha wo one o them two lads who scooared past man utd
    I was that pi553ed up d1ckhead running behind nets on mobile to my nephew asking if he could see me on telly at Donny too mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast