+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Efl trophy final

Efl trophy final

Largest attendance ever for this much maligned Final , 2 big clubs ????? , let's hope they knock shyte arta wunnanuther , xtras time , pens , a few sending offs , FA to rule suspensions after evvin a review , ( wint happen ) ? Lookin forrard to match , Blow your sens art

Think it will be a decent game with a crowd befitting of two decent sized clubs for this level .

Just glad we went out when we did what with all the injuries , suspensions and international call ups we've had to contend with .

It's bit Sunderland seriously on the @ss in my opinion .

You can definitely see this game going to extra time and penalties which would be sweet for us .

I think Pompey will win it comfortably? They are starting to go again after all those draws, they worry me more than the Mackems!

We enjoyed aar first day art at Wembley of 2016 against Oxford and it gave us the experience and confidence to win again against Millwall under the inspirational Paul Heckingbottom. Wunna these teeams al gerra lift, the other will lose their unbeaten record. Am undecided who ad like to see win.

If Isgrove laiks he cud winniz 3rd EFL Cup medal ,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    We enjoyed aar first day art at Wembley of 2016 against Oxford and it gave us the experience and confidence to win again against Millwall under the inspirational Paul Heckingbottom. Wunna these teeams al gerra lift, the other will lose their unbeaten record. Am undecided who ad like to see win.

Tha may evva point SB but if tha remembers we lost at ooahm to Chesterfield week after us Wembley JPT cup win. Although we still obviously med play offs, I believe automatic promotion run in is a different kettle o fish to sneakin int back dooer in 6th oil.

If Sunderland win the cup then looiz at Accrington mid week the could be 8 points adrift of us wi only 2 games in hand. That'd prove fatal fo them in my opinion. Long way to go but a dunt think we'll drop many points in run in

All to laik fo Pass. All to laik fo.

Wun game atta time.

Big b0ll0ks time.

1-1 Gone to extra time.

I like that a lot.

Knock yourselves out lads on those wide open spaces .

Good stuff .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast