+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Relegation or dragging ourselves out of this?

Relegation or dragging ourselves out of this?

Your prediction? For the first time ever (and we've been very very close before), I'm saying:

Relegation

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Your prediction? For the first time ever (and we've been very very close before), I'm saying:

Relegation
    Relegation by 6 points. More if there's admin.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post

Relegation
    Sadly I think you're right. Relegation.

Relegation.

Anything else would be a very pleasant surprise.

Safe by 2 points.

Relegation unless we act now. 7 games to go and we need someone to get us out of this mess and Ardley is not that man.

I think Notts are sadly all done now after yesterday. I would love to think differently but the gut-wrenching moment at the end of the game following Macclesfield's equaliser felt like a pivotal moment. Nevertheless, I want Notts to keep fighting hard until that mathematical moment where survival is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Masson4 View Post
    I think Notts are sadly all done now after yesterday. I would love to think differently but the gut-wrenching moment at the end of the game following Macclesfield's equaliser felt like a pivotal moment. Nevertheless, I want Notts to keep fighting hard until that mathematical moment where survival is impossible.
    With Ardley in charge relegation is nailed on. Not the right man I am afraid. He wont go though. need steel have plastic.

I have, for perhaps the third time this season, accepted the fact that we are going down - barring an absolute miracle, which I absolutely do not expect to happen.

Last Saturday was the match that did us. We had a golden opportunity and somehow turned it into a loss. That's what relegated teams do. If we'd won that, I'd expect a recovery. If we'd drawn, I'd still be hopeful. But that defeat, and the manner of it, tells me we are done for.

I think we'll probably be relegated with a game to go, and then eventually be at least 4 points adrift by the end of the season.

Relegation

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast