+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reinstate Donsdaft

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I accept that, if a wee petal has taken offence at a post.......well, sums things up.......whataboutery 1-banter 0

SF
    An absolute disgrace that Donsdaft has been banned because some gimp has taken offence to his comments on a football banter forum. There is some right wee precious souls out there.

Getting banned on other footymad boards?

That usually involved greeting faced wee clunts that could dish it out but couldnt take it back.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    An absolute disgrace that Donsdaft has been banned because some gimp has taken offence to his comments on a football banter forum. There is some right wee precious souls out there.
    I wish you'd get banned to be honest. You really are a boring, repetitive fud. Your chat is hackneyed at best.

You've managed to put more posters off than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I wish you'd get banned to be honest. You really are a boring, repetitive fud. Your chat is hackneyed at best.

You've managed to put more posters off than anyone else.
    Lol, imagine wanting a fellow poster banned. Have I hurt your feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Lol, imagine wanting a fellow poster banned. Have I hurt your feelings?
    Not my feelings nor anyone else's that no longer posts because of you. I'll leave you to it. See how many more you can put off the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Not my feelings nor anyone else's that no longer posts because of you. I'll leave you to it. See how many more you can put off the site.
    Don’t talk rubbish Aldo. Give us the names of the posters who don’t post now because of my posts? You might not like me but hey ho that is life...deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Getting banned on other footymad boards?

That usually involved greeting faced wee clunts that could dish it out but couldnt take it back.
    Very true. The Dundee United forum has a very precious soul moderating it. I have been banned twice for a bit banter about their results. I once got banned from the Kilmarnock site for stating that paying their admission money into a match against us was well worth it as seeing Peter Pawlett was worth the cash itself (admittedly he was on fire at the time )

Good tae see so many folks wadin in .... I confess, I wrote the original post when Ah was pished ... but stand by every word.

... thing is, as Ah think Ah made clear ... it's fυckin good tae hae a forum far we can rip the cυnt oot o' each ither, wi nae obligation tae be pals, and within limits, be non PC.

... noo dinna get me wrang, Ah think 'political correctness' as it's deemed ... and often misidentified ... is a good thing .... but ffs ... there's surely scope tae 'jump the fence' in a fkn fitba forum.

End o' the day, if ye come awa wi ****e, there's enough sense among us dafties tae mak sure ye get pulled up for it.

...and consider this ... when Donsdaft chucked forth the 'P' word ... ask yersels ... did ye really believe he was usin the word in a homophobic sense? ... maybe he wis, maybe he wisna ... but the word has gained a wider meaning. I myself and others have described certain lacklustre acts/performances/events as 'poovery' ... but we're still here.

The crucial point tho, is, can any o' us deny that certain exchanges, and serial exchanges, which might piss us aff, are a factor in the life/blood o' this forum we choose tae keep runnin?

.... Ah'm sure if we were given a definitive reason for Donsdaft's ban ... we might find cause tae wonder why others, includin oorsels are still free tae post ... but do we want us all banned?

For me? Nah ... Ah'm happier sharin a free forum wi folks Ah would rather shut the fυck the **** up - but would never act to excercise that preference - than be on a forum far certain strong ... even if irksome voices are excluded.

.... and for the record ... although my comments regardin my ambivalence aboot DD's posts, leanin taewards the negative, there was a fair bit o' haein a fun' attached ... cos ffs ... he's nae the worst, and at his best, he diz add quality tae the banter...... which tae me amounts tae his ban bein a punishment on us aa.

Oh .... and afc1903mad's failure tae credit the above post wi two stars will be viewed with utmost scorn

Hae me back if you like but don’t ever think I’m going to agree with any of you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast