+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nolan

There's a lot of driving involved in getting to Yeovil.

Doubt it will happen, but it would be the absolutely perfect icing on the steaming **** cake that is this season if Nolan somehow relegated us by getting results at Yoevil. I mean I'd take my hat off to the footballing gods - credit where credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Doubt it will happen, but it would be the absolutely perfect icing on the steaming **** cake that is this season if Nolan somehow relegated us by getting results at Yoevil. I mean I'd take my hat off to the footballing gods - credit where credit is due.
    Or maybe he could get Yeovil playing like we did at the start of the season and they could loose every game by 4 goals ! It would do wonders for our poor goal difference as it stands.
    ironic that he could save us with his 5hit football after all...........!???

Heard from mr Hardy that Nolan is in line to take the England job after Gareth Southgate and the Yeovil job is going to be offered to Harry Kewell with a five year contract !

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Heard from mr Hardy that Nolan is in line to take the England job after Gareth Southgate and the Yeovil job is going to be offered to Harry Kewell with a five year contract !
    U lying b@astard.He is the busiest man in the world.Hasn.t got time to speak to you or potential new owners.FACT & the truth cos he told a Judge.I bet anybody in talks with him,are thinking what a pr@t,argues with fans & offers money back,argues about speeding,lost one company about to lose Notts & has a small nob
    Last edited by irishpete; 26-03-2019 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    U lying b@astard.He is the busiest man in the world.Hasn.t got time to speak to you or potential new owners.FACT & the truth cos he told a Judge.I bet anybody in talks with him,are thinking what a pr@t,argues with fans & offers money back,argues about speeding,lost one company about to lose Notts & has a small nob
    Bloody Hell:

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...l-boss-2685002

He could switch to scrumpy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12