+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shortage of goals from midfield and defence

Shortage of goals from midfield and defence

I don't know how many goals have come from these areas ? Nows the time for Lindsey , Pinnock , Pinillos , Mowatt, McGeehan, Bahre ?? To get some , Defence and Midfield have done very well so far , but we are obviously lacking goals recently , I'm sure Daniel is aware of this , ok not conceding many , to put it mildly others need to chip in with a few goals , does enybody know how many goals defenders or midfielders have scored this season ? I can only think of 2 by Cavare , and Mowatt and McGeehan possibly 5 each ,
    Last edited by Romared; 25-03-2019 at 05:14 PM.

I think Liam & Ethan have a goal each

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    I think Liam & Ethan have a goal each
    Thanks Anston , not good though is it ? 3 or 4 from our central defenders is needed , midfielders needs to step up too , not good enough , and may prove costly , lack of investment in January is clearly showing , KTF

Potts was a big loss, always looked like he’d get a goal and drove us forwards through the middle

Nee'ar mind all this negative stuff and criticism of our owners frum sum on eear. Championship here we come.