+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t the problem with equality and diversity

It was a compliment, zyles... It wouldn't be out of place at the Edinburgh fringe.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    It was a compliment, zyles... It wouldn't be out of place at the Edinburgh fringe.
    Really Kerbs!
    You'd know all about that

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Bit like you the other day saying "Macron is his own man", that was a humdinger

Basically multiculturalism doesn’t work regardless of attempts to make it work.

Like buying a size 8 shoe for a size 9 foot, you can force it on but it’s going to hurt.

This all ties in with Brexit because once again it's the PC Guardian-reading middle class types who want more diversity and multiculturalism because it usually doesn't affect them, they live in country villages and leafy suburbs, in fact the further away they get from diversity the more they want it for everyone else.

It's not their daughters being groomed or their sons being stabbed, they send their kids to grammar schools and private schools.

These are the same people who are trying to stop Brexit, as they see the working classes as stupid and bigoted who should let the decisions be made by their betters i.e. them. I've been reading Twitter since the referendum and seen numerous examples of their sneering and intellectual snobbery.

They're also the same people partly responsible for the deaths at Hillsborough, treating working people like animals and putting them in cages.

We need a political revolution in this country to remove the self-interested PC middle classes from power.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Basically multiculturalism doesn’t work regardless of attempts to make it work.

Define "work" in this context?

I live and work in a multi-cultural area which has challenges that we confront positively and it will slowly lead to greater tolerance from all as the kids, attending multi-cultural schools and therefore being unable to comprehend your statement, get older.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Define "work" in this context?

I live and work in a multi-cultural area which has challenges that we confront positively and it will slowly lead to greater tolerance from all as the kids, attending multi-cultural schools and therefore being unable to comprehend your statement, get older.

How long have you been confronting these challenges rp?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    This all ties in with Brexit because once again it's the PC Guardian-reading middle class types who want more diversity and multiculturalism because it usually doesn't affect them, they live in country villages and leafy suburbs, in fact the further away they get from diversity the more they want it for everyone else.

It's not their daughters being groomed or their sons being stabbed, they send their kids to grammar schools and private schools.

These are the same people who are trying to stop Brexit, as they see the working classes as stupid and bigoted who should let the decisions be made by their betters i.e. them. I've been reading Twitter since the referendum and seen numerous examples of their sneering and intellectual snobbery.

They're also the same people partly responsible for the deaths at Hillsborough, treating working people like animals and putting them in cages.

We need a political revolution in this country to remove the self-interested PC middle classes from power.

London was a remain area and that is the most multi-cultural town in the UK. What are you trying to say with this?

I'd love it if you were more genuinely concerned with the plight of the less privileged in society. But instead your every waking hour seems to be devoted to hatred of non whites and all those who facilitate their existence in probably what you consider to be 'white' countries.

Give me my inner city kids any day! Much lighter hearts once you get around your stereotyping of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    How long have you been confronting these challenges rp?
    Worked in London colleges for 10 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    London was a remain area and that is the most multi-cultural town in the UK. What are you trying to say with this?

I'd love it if you were more genuinely concerned with the plight of the less privileged in society. But instead your every waking hour seems to be devoted to hatred of non whites and all those who facilitate their existence in probably what you consider to be 'white' countries.

Give me my inner city kids any day! Much lighter hearts once you get around your stereotyping of them.
    "Hatred" is a bit of a strong word isn't it, just because he has views that differ from yours.
    So much for tolerance.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast