+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: o/t the problem with equality and diversity

True.

Roger Scruton got sacked for "wrongthink" by the government the other day.

So then, an Aussie rugby player suggests hell is waiting for gay people and he gets publically hounded.

Whilst the EU bloke Tusk suggests hell is waiting for brexiteers and the media thinks that it's humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Mike, you're quite unpleasant. Why when you disagree with someone do you and roly both always try to get them banned by suggesting they are having a go at the mods?
    The points I made could hardly be a rehash of anything posted before as these events are occurring right now. You may not like it but the topic of Left Liberal pressure to censor a whole range of things considered not-PC is highly topical and commentators as respected as Matthew Parris and Janice Turner have both written pieces on it very recently.

Hmm a former Tory politician and a features writer for the Murdoch Times hardly respected in my eyes...Come on you can do better Monts...and before you ask, I don't go in the county borough either...I hope you will not be trying to censor me in your own sweet little way...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-04-2019 at 01:09 PM.

Parris is not much of a Tory, he's a snidey Blairite London Remainer elitist.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930