+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could relive one moment following us

If you could relive one moment following us

...what would it be?

For me...either David Kelly's winner against Portsmouth or Tiote's equaliser against Arsenal.

Plus a nod in the direction of N'Zogbia's goal against the mackems at the bungalow of shite.

But, I suppose by my own rules (damnit! ) I have to chose one, so....

Kelly against Portsmouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    ...what would it be?

For me...either David Kelly's winner against Portsmouth or Tiote's equaliser against Arsenal.

Plus a nod in the direction of N'Zogbia's goal against the mackems at the bungalow of shite.

But, I suppose by my own rules (damnit! ) I have to chose one, so....

Kelly against Portsmouth.
    Albert chipping Schmeichel to make it 5-0.

Milburn scoring with a header in the first minute against Man City in the 55 final.Watched through a television shop window.

Asprillas hat trick against Barca. What a night! Remember watching it in my local with 3 mates, match finished 3-2 went back to neighbours house didn't leave till after 2 and my next door neighbour had to crawl on his hands and knees across the street as he was so drunk. They talk about Liverpools european nights but this was something to savour.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Milburn scoring with a header in the first minute against Man City in the 55 final.Watched through a television shop window.
    Winning the F.A. Cup three times within five years in the fifties.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Winning the F.A. Cup three times within five years in the fifties.
    The first time I set foot in the ground. A lot of heartache and disappointment since then but I wouldn’t swap it.
    Hope springs eternal.
    (Feeling a bit sentimental today - it’s my 20th wedding anniversary!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    The first time I set foot in the ground. A lot of heartache and disappointment since then but I wouldn’t swap it.
    Hope springs eternal.
    (Feeling a bit sentimental today - it’s my 20th wedding anniversary!!!)
    Congrats Toptoon. A nice away win on Monday would put the icing on your cake.

My 1st derby match...

New years day 1985

Peter Beardsley hat trick.... ( and a missed pen )

3-1 i was 13

Laurent Robert KO'ing Bernard
    Every Ginola match
    Kengan's Managerial career at NUFC
    Ben Arfa's two wonder goals
    Shearer's volley v Everton

hmmmmm what else.

Oh yeah Shearer telling Roy Keane 'Oh here you are lad, do you want me to sign it for ya?' before he flicked the ball over to him causing the Paddy psycho to swing for Wor Al and get sent off - Priceless

Kelly's goal does it for me.

But as an alternative, Bobby Lee's headed equaliser at Wembley v Chelsea.

Away end at Man U with my Son (his first trip to Old Trafford), when Cabaye scored and we won 1-0.

Mind you, just this season, the wins against MC and Everton, coming from behind, are up there.

So, so, many great days out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)