+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Tootle's brutal Assessment

Matt Tootle's brutal Assessment

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    They don't call him 'brutal' Tootle for nothing

To admit that most of the squad haven't been trying their best all season is an absolute disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    To admit that most of the squad haven't been trying their best all season is an absolute disgrace.

He didn’t need to admit it, the fans could already see this.

I notice his comment of I’ve only played 12 games so he isn’t including himself in this.

Fans can see it for sure but for a player to admit is another thing shows what a squad we have I couldn’t care less if the whole lot of them got released disgraceful the lot of them and I include the “management staff” in that as well.

Whenever I see Tootle now, I cant help but smile and think of the Bury away game when thier winger turned him inside out and left him on his a5re about 30 times.Painful at the time but it was a masterclass of how to skin a defender.

He's just as **** as the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    I know what you mean, but in my opinion this can only be judged as a bad read!

To be honest it seems a typical Leigh (I have to post a minimum four stories a day) Curtis rehash of Tootle's post match interview on Radio Red apart from the 95% comment. It certainly goes a bit further than the usual platitudes, and hopefully will give a much needed kick up the arse to certain players. Clutching at straws is all we've got left.

I saw him bottle out of 2 challenges in front of my own eyes on Saturday. Talk is cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I saw him bottle out of 2 challenges in front of my own eyes on Saturday. Talk is cheap.
    And I still thought he was our best player on the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast