+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The split

The split

Been having a wee look , and if I’m not mistaken we have play3d all the possible bottom 6 team twice away ,
    What’s the odds we end up playing st mirren and Hamilton 3 times away ? Just our luck eh

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Been having a wee look , and if I’m not mistaken we have play3d all the possible bottom 6 team twice away ,
    What’s the odds we end up playing st mirren and Hamilton 3 times away ? Just our luck eh
    I think that we have only played St Mirren and Hamilton only once at home so far this season.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I think that we have only played St Mirren and Hamilton only once at home so far this season.
    That’s what the OP says too.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Yeah and Motherwell St Johnstone and Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Yeah and Motherwell St Johnstone and Livingston
    I would put my mortgage on st Mirren and Hamilton at home, there would be an out cry and possibly a court case, they have to be seen to be fair

I'd rather play them all away ,home form is beyond embarrassing....

Anybody know how many home games we are due 2or is it 3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I would put my mortgage on st Mirren and Hamilton at home, there would be an out cry and possibly a court case, they have to be seen to be fair
    Just from us....so it wud be ignored.

Nelms would then apologise to all Celtic fans for having to listen to us moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Anybody know how many home games we are due 2or is it 3 ?

Played Motherwell twice at home so there's one away game post-split. Nelms needs to be fighting Dundee's corner here to make sure it's St Mirren and Hamilton at home, otherwise what's the point in being everyone's friend bar Dee fans. You've then got winnable games against St J, Livi and Motherwell with big away followings, that would do
    Last edited by Taintedice; 28-03-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)