+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Albion v Bloose team news matchthread

Brunt is still a quality player.

I’ve always said that Brunt and Morrison would be integral if we were to go up.

Been there and done it so many times in the past.

Don’t be surprised to see plenty of takers if we’re stupid enough to release Brunt at the end of this season.

Anyone that can’t see Brunt’s quality doesn’t understand the game.

He never had pace but for vision and delivery he’s got the best left foot seen at our place in the last 35+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Inspired indeed, and in my book, brave to do it at half time. Nice one and worthy of our support.
    It was an enforced sub Prando, injury to Mozza. Otherwise I would have questioned it as I thought he was better than Livermore in the first half. Too many fancy flicks and tricks up front in the first half, at least HRK made it stick a little, I heard him described on local radio as a ‘pest’ I think that’s spot on!

A much better performance all around though second half, 4pts off second?, dafter things have happened.

Cracking atmosphere tonight, best I’ve experienced for a while.

Well that's the notorious crap game after an International break over and done with, can't remember the last manager/coach/tea lady to win after the break but James Shan has worked the oracle, definitely grabbed my interest.

Poor first half, Morrison is not a right sided player so we were a little lucky he came off injured and forced us to change shape worried about Dawson don't think he won a header all night and his passing is awful a half fit Hagazi is carrying him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    It was an enforced sub Prando, injury to Mozza. Otherwise I would have questioned it as I thought he was better than Livermore in the first half. Too many fancy flicks and tricks up front in the first half, at least HRK made it stick a little, I heard him described on local radio as a ‘pest’ I think that’s spot on!

A much better performance all around though second half, 4pts off second?, dafter things have happened.

Cracking atmosphere tonight, best I’ve experienced for a while.
    Shan said he tweaked his hamstring. I'm not convinced. I thought he was awful first half. Never won a 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    Poor first half, Morrison is not a right sided player so we were a little lucky he came off injured and forced us to change shape worried about Dawson don't think he won a header all night and his passing is awful a half fit Hagazi is carrying him.
    Don't think Dawson has won much all season. Good gutsy performance 2nd half but like Swansea - it could have easily gone the other way. Not convinced and would rather see an experienced manager at the helm working with Shan. Thought Edwards struggled last night. Brunt had a great game to give him credit.

Next two games will be hard. Bet Jenkins was chuffed to bits last night as a win meant not looking for a new manager which would mean splashing the cash!

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    Agree, first half was so bad anybody coming off wouldn’t have surprised me. Hand on heart, seeing Mozza replaced didnt shock me although I thought Livermore was appalling, I did wonder why Edwards didn’t start on the right?

Regarding Dawson, I think it would have been a massive signing to have got hold of Mings (maybe even Hause), him and Hause have helped transform Villa. I remember Mings coming to our place with Bournemouth and absolutely bullying Rondon all afternoon, he looked quality. Some might say that’s no mean feat but I was very impressed, he’d certainly beef up our soft under belly and improve our threat on set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    Agree, first half was so bad anybody coming off wouldn’t have surprised me. Hand on heart, seeing Mozza replaced didnt shock me although I thought Livermore was appalling, I did wonder why Edwards didn’t start on the right?

Regarding Dawson, I think it would have been a massive signing to have got hold of Mings (maybe even Hause), him and Hause have helped transform Villa. I remember Mings coming to our place with Bournemouth and absolutely bullying Rondon all afternoon, he looked quality. Some might say that’s no mean feat but I was very impressed, he’d certainly beef up our soft under belly and improve our threat on set pieces.
    Agree - thought Livermore was his usual non existent self apart from the well taken goal. Again it’s in the middle where we lack creativity and pace although Brunt gave 110%. Still need an experienced manager to come in for me as we can’t dusguise facts - we had three chances and could have lost that match.

Morrison is not a anything anymore.

An absolute p iss taker who has stolen a living from us for a years now frequenting the medical facilities more than the pitch.

He gives a sick vic a run for his money.

But, it's OK as he's loyal.

When I saw the starting line up in made me think again, what I have thought for a while, that he and brunt call the shots behind the scenes.

Part of the clique oduoiswhingie referred to a few years back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)