+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shame and Betrayal .......

Shame and Betrayal .......

by those phucking muppets who say they represent us in the Commons, they have denied us our independence on this day despite both main parties saying they will honor our vote, lying *******s.

Hey up Claw.
    Remember they totally stuck the middle finger up at the majority who disagreed with them, in what was a massive nationwide vote. Has this ever happened before in World politics ?.
    And it makes me wonder if the re-Brexit thing were to happen tomorrow for example and if they lost again... would they dare to ignore the vote again like before ?. Or if they won the vote this time, could we the original majority ignore it and claim the best of three etc!!.
    Last edited by Acido; 29-03-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Guy Fawkes had the right idea.
    Blow the wasters of life and limb to pieces!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Guy Fawkes had the right idea. Blow the wasters of life and limb to pieces!
    I work with someone who says exactly the same Tricky, all that stuff about Sir Guy Fawkes etc lol.

How many of us on here now vote, or dont because they arent sure, or dont because they are peed off and couldnt care less anymore eh!.

What can you expect from a bunch of corrupt politicians who are only there for their own money grabbing reasons.. I'd waste the lot of them..

To be honest lads i do not vote anymore as i find all of them feathering their own nests so i just try to look after my loved ones and decent people like all you lot on here.
    They lot in the commons could not care less about anyone apart from themselves.

I agree with what you are saying Trick. But we should vote to show these clowns for what they are. The country voted to leave but they have shown by their actions that they don't give a monkeys about the working man. So much for labour who claim to be for working class people.

I predict August riots with the warm weather bank holidays and alcohol fuming the hate of these disgusting house of common's vermin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    To be honest lads i do not vote anymore as i find all of them feathering their own nests so i just try to look after my loved ones and decent people like all you lot on here. They lot in the commons could not care less about anyone apart from themselves.
    Im exactly the same Trick, I dont care to vote either as Im not interested in any of them anymore!.
    But have you noticed how nice and smarmy they are when it comes to an election year, and they will do almost anything to gain votes! ?.

Name:  mays.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  20.0 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast