+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massive game today

Massive game today

cmon the dees
    get right into them,hope the turnstyles arent the same as first game o the season as that was a shambles
    DDYB

Today is the day, sell-out crowd, manager has his pick, no-one missing, no excuses, this has to be a win or walk.
    Last edited by Taintedice; 30-03-2019 at 02:21 PM.

No win, no walking, just a downward spiral under the most useless CEO since the one before him and the worst manager in the club's history since the one before him. Tim Keyes, hope the toxic entity you created bleeds millions out of you.
    Last edited by Taintedice; 30-03-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Now people are turning against FPS.

About time - clueless and have been since day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Now people are turning against FPS.

About time - clueless and have been since day one.
    in fairness tim keyes has put his money in but unfortunately the man at the helm of the club hasnt a scoobie doo
    5 straight defeats in a row now,absolute relegation form

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    in fairness tim keyes has put his money in but unfortunately the man at the helm of the club hasnt a scoobie doo
    5 straight defeats in a row now,absolute relegation form
    Tim Keyes will assume that throwing money at it will change things. Every bit as clueless as John Nelms I'm afraid.

Deeranged backed the appointment of McIntyre from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Deeranged backed the appointment of McIntyre from day one.
    i think most dees were prepared to see what JM could do,wouldnt have been my choice,and JNelms made a right rip roaring chunt of it,most clubs get a positive response from a new manager but Nelms and JM wanting big ears as number 2 managed to create divison from the board room to the terraces

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    i think most dees were prepared to see what JM could do,wouldnt have been my choice,and JNelms made a right rip roaring chunt of it,most clubs get a positive response from a new manager but Nelms and JM wanting big ears as number 2 managed to create divison from the board room to the terraces
    I was definitely in the 'let's give him a chance' team Shaded. The big ears thing bothered me but Nelms not seeing that in advance was tantamount to gross negligence on his part - either that or he simply doesn't care what his customers think; I know which one I believe to be the case.

Not quite the point, but will leave it at that as not interested in the fps/dfcss debate tonight, too phukked off after actually attending a game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)