+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Derby County Post Match Thoughts

4 home games 3 away and I'm with PWthink we need to find at least 9 points from somewhere.
    Brum and Middlesbrough are winnable there's maybe a couple of draws Vs forest n Stoke. It's not looking great but get 3 points from the next 2 home and it's game on

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    4 home games 3 away and I'm with PWthink we need to find at least 9 points from somewhere.
    Brum and Middlesbrough are winnable there's maybe a couple of draws Vs forest n Stoke. It's not looking great but get 3 points from the next 2 home and it's game on
    All games are winnable depending how you set up but because Warney is still learning and **** knows what’s happening with illness and injury I’ll try and be realistic.

H) Forest - winnable
    H) Villa - probably be lucky to get a point
    A) Stoke - winnable
    A) Swansea- maybe a draw
    H) Birmingham - winnable
    A) WBA - cheating ***** so nothing there but be great to get in their faces and snatch a point at least.
    H) Middlesbrough- winnable

We still have to rely on a few near bottom to lose their games so I’d say yes we should stay up.

I live in hope

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    All games are winnable depending how you set up but because Warney is still learning and **** knows what’s happening with illness and injury I’ll try and be realistic.

H) Forest - winnable
    H) Villa - probably be lucky to get a point
    A) Stoke - winnable
    A) Swansea- maybe a draw
    H) Birmingham - winnable
    A) WBA - cheating ***** so nothing there but be great to get in their faces and snatch a point at least.
    H) Middlesbrough- winnable

We still have to rely on a few near bottom to lose their games so I’d say yes we should stay up.

I live in hope
    Love your enthusiasm mt..weve won 7 all season..dont put too much on at the bookies..youll fill a barrow for a quid.. 🙂

It's only the second away game I have been to this season, for obvious reasons. And I live in Derbyshire, or wouldn't have bothered. It's just boring going to away games at this level in the last two years we have been here.

At 3-0, about 100-200 of us just went downstairs and carried on getting drunk, watched it on the tv. No point in going back up, just got a few pints in and sang a load of songs. In the 28th/38th minute, I forget which, we had a minute's applause and singing in respect to Danny Dix, which was nice.

Just thought, it would have obviously been the 38th minute as the lad was 38.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456