+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best win in years...

Best win in years...

Name:  IMG_20190331_100013722.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  87.2 KBName:  IMG_20190331_090011738.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  80.5 KBName:  IMG_20190331_085907460.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  97.5 KB

I won £50 a couple of weeks ago and blew the lot on five bets this weekend as the footy season is slowly coming to a close....and all five won,I've collected three of them and im saving two for when Sue comes up in July to pamper her,it's about time that I ended up on the bookies for a season,£980 in total won yesterday

Well done, thats a lot of money. County are still in the poopy, Carlton are in big trouble, and your behind me in predictocomp. Im not a nice person. I have an offshore investment oppurtunity, if you send me a grand i can double that in ten days, by investing in Nigerian oil.

I see that Cambridge lost yesterday,aren't you worried that they will be dragged into the relegation battle?
    Every time that I think Notts are going down they pull something out of the bag to give me hope again,I can't wait for this season to end if I'm honest it's the worst I've ever known
    I won't put any money into your Nigerian venture due to the misspelling of "opportunity" Frank, I'm as thick as f@#k but I can usually get it right with spell checker

Nice win, Chalky lad, very well done.

Francis struggles between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’ so he’s got fu­ck all chance of a REALLY big word.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I won £50 a couple of weeks ago and blew the lot on five bets this weekend as the footy season is slowly coming to a close....and all five won,I've collected three of them and im saving two for when Sue comes up in July to pamper her,it's about time that I ended up on the bookies for a season,£980 in total won yesterday
    What are you going to pamper her with eh Chalky mate ?. If shes a Wakey lass she will want all the nice things that brass can buy, believe me laddy.

Your not thick chalky, you just think you are. You dont comprehend the depth of your vast abilities, abilities we all have. I am not worried about Cambridge going down. We have had a quarter of a century of disaster, and you think County are bad. You havent seen anything on the scale of United.

Of course i am interested in their results, always will be, thats as far as it will go. If a dog gets abused, it will turn. Part of me WANTS cambridge to go down. If Wisbech stay up i will get a season ticket with them, its only 100 pound, i think.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)