+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OTish Clark-Harris

OTish Clark-Harris

What an annoying player he is! Obviously got the talent when he can be bothered to use it.
    Didn’t do it for us or Coventry but scoring for fun at Bristol Rovers and cracking goals too!
    Wonder when his playing days are over he’ll look back and think he could’ve done better.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    What an annoying player he is! Obviously got the talent when he can be bothered to use it.
    Didn’t do it for us or Coventry but scoring for fun at Bristol Rovers and cracking goals too!
    Wonder when his playing days are over he’ll look back and think he could’ve done better.
    Drop down a division or two and goalscoring becomes much easier though. Even Jerry Yates was a regular goalscorer at Carlisle. Having said that JCH will almost certainly score if he plays against us next season.

JCH always struck me as a player that needed regular first team games to maintain sharpness. He would never get that with us and i have doubts that hr passed Warne's Mr Nice Guy test.

I reckon if he was with us and played as many games as Smith ( not together) that JCH would score more goals than Smith. Whether or not JCH would be as useful as Smith regarding overall contribution to the team is however another question.

Coventry were in the same league and he didn't do anything for them. Sometimes players only do well for some clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Coventry were in the same league and he didn't do anything for them. Sometimes players only do well for some clubs.
    That's true.

Like Smith, he would score more goals for us if when he gets the ball there's another Rotherham player within 25 yards of him

Maybe nothing to do with talent but attitude for Warney

JCH should still be here.

Over to you Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Maybe nothing to do with talent but attitude for Warney

JCH should still be here.

Over to you Mellow
    Bang on with first point

JCH actually played well for Coventry at the beginning before fading.

Yes he will score against us and he will rub it in, despite the generous applause he will get from our supporters when his name is read out pre kick off. That's presuming Bristol Rovers somehow get promoted of course 😎
    He will also be worth decent money again at this rate.

I think it had everything to do with talent and not attitude......he was hopeless for us. Coventry thought the same