+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Murderwell Roll call and sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I was at the game last night and I would disagree with almost all of that. Other than their goal, I felt Motherwell barely tested Lewis. Okay we didn't blow them off the park but we certainly controlled the majority of the game. I've tried to stay away from giving Cosgrove too much of a hard time but last night he looked waaay off the mark.
    I agree Motherwell's final product (other than their goal) was lacking.
    I thought they looked quite accomplished at times cutting through us.
    I think we were lucky last night, Lowe's cross, a lucky deflection and a late sublime goal as they pressed for an equaliser.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Have another look at the highlights
    I'll nae bother min,
    As we keep saying opinions and all that, I have mine (which I have been extremely consistent with since the day we signed him) and you'e got yours and I respect that.
    At the end of the day as long as we are winning thats the main thing.

I still think that this is our year for the scottish cup

SF

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I was at the game last night and i can confirm cosgrove was fkn s#ite,dunno what came you were watching min
    cheers min, nae very often me and you agree so need to mark that one in the calendar as well

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    You mustve been on some good gear back then cos I was at those 3 games and they were easily the most dismal fkng abominations ive ever witnessed and I was a season ticket holder during the Ebbe years and all those horsings fae Sellic. That first game v Sigma was surreal. So much hope, positivity and expectation before it, or until we found out Deek Sun Yung was playing RB. Duffer at CB. I reckon they could've plucked 11 guys oot the soother who would've put up a better fight that night. Fkng brutal.
    I had a season ticket then also. Now I wouldn’t dream of buying one. Even though we are a better team nowadays there is something that irks me more about us as a club now. It’s obviously our white flag approach to dealing with being genuine challengers in the league and cups. Now we are happy to be in a cup final but really don’t look like being able to lift the trophy but somehow want to applaud The Anchor Man for getting 2nd prize. McGhee etc were just plain sh!t and we were upto our eyeballs in debt so were hindered whatever way we turned. Nowadays we don’t have these troubles (until the new stadium starts) so I genuinely expect a bit more from us. Milne is a farce as a chairman who gives McInnes a free reign to do as he pleases. It’s no way to move forward as a real threat, that’s what is disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    cheers min, nae very often me and you agree so need to mark that one in the calendar as well
    Nae bother min,as i said before i criticise when its due and give praise when its due,imo he was s#ite last night and has been last 5-6 games

I think some of Motherwell youngsters look pretty decent - Hastie and Turnbull in particular.

Our own young lads did ok - Campbell was quietly effective, He’s composed and retains the ball well. Although we didn’t really kick on until he went off and Stewart came on. McLennan was ok but just always feel he’s getting the ball far too deep rather than up the park where he can do damage.

I thought Shinnie was very good driving forward from midfield.

McGinn’s second was a beauty.

Stewart was much better than he was on Saturday but I’m still not sure I’d be trying to sign him - I’d rather have McGinn playing no10.

Cosgrove wasn’t great - he had some decent touches and plenty others that were abysmal. Seems to have forgotten how to score again too.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314