+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Murderwell Roll call and sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's basic English lessons he needs, not an eye test.
    You should go to Specsavers as you have an issue with selective vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    For me he doesn't do enough when he is not scoring goals, wins much less in the air than he should for his size
    I thought last night he was more effective than normal with his flick on's.
    We seemed to pick up more than usual

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    oh the irony...aye cos you never churn out the same old fkng dross on repeat relentlessly every fkng day? Cut and paste jobs every post.

I like big Sam, he's fairly come on since he arrived. Next time you actually see a game in person you'll see he's a tricky big customer on the pitch for defenders. And he can score a few. Which is a lot more than can be said for a lot of actual Donkeys we've had in the past. He's better than Scott Vernon and Rory Fallon put together, for example. Ok he's no Harry Kane but I like to temper my expectations with realism. You should give it a try.
    I preferred Scott Vernon as a striker than Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Have another look at the highlights
    I was at the game last night and i can confirm cosgrove was fkn s#ite,dunno what came you were watching min

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I was at the game last night and i can confirm cosgrove was fkn s#ite,dunno what came you were watching min
    When our esteemed chairman is prepared to fund signing a player for what?.......do you genuinely expect the finished article?......he must be doing more in training than other forwards though.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    You don’t know what you have let yourself in for

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    When our esteemed chairman is prepared to fund signing a player for what?.......do you genuinely expect the finished article?......he must be doing more in training than other forwards though.
    I think he gets the nod because he is the tallest

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I preferred Scott Vernon as a striker than Cosgrove
    Made a promising start and certainly looked decent when compared to the departing Dazzler but just became a bit sh"t.
    Him and Big Josh where a handful. I get the shudders when I think about that Mcghee era. The first game v Olomouc, the 0-9, the SC replay v Raith. Fkng horrible, bleak period. Mark Kerr captain. Ghost ghosting about the pitch hiding and lucky if he touched the ball more than twice in 90mins. He should've served time for that behaviour. Then big Josh arrives pishing in his ain moo, forgotten his goalie gloves, and running about the place like a Trojan horse with wee Craigy at the reigns and slowly the sun started to shine again.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Made a promising start and certainly looked decent when compared to the departing Dazzler but just became a bit sh"t.
    Him and Big Josh where a handful. I get the shudders when I think about that Mcghee era. The first game v Olomouc, the 0-9, the SC replay v Raith. Fkng horrible, bleak period. Mark Kerr captain. Ghost ghosting about the pitch hiding and lucky if he touched the ball more than twice in 90mins. He should've served time for that behaviour. Then big Josh arrives pishing in his ain moo, forgotten his goalie gloves, and running about the place like a Trojan horse with wee Craigy at the reigns and slowly the sun started to shine again.

It probably wasn’t meant to make me laugh but as you stated what a poor state of affairs we were in. The first European match under McGhee....some central defenders , the 9-0 skelping at Parkhead and the Raith Rovers replay defeat were all matches I unfortunately witnessed. It must be an age thing as for some strange reason I enjoyed going to the football then even though I knew we were absolutely brutal!

Cosgrove contributed very little for the first half last night, he got involved a bit more in the last half hour winning more in the air. We definitely need someone with a better first touch to lead the line.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast