+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dykes replacement

Dykes replacement

Any ideas who would be a good partner for Stephen Dobbie
    If Kenny Millar became available, a good partnership?

Quote Originally Posted by The caulback View Post

April fools day is tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    April fools day is tomorrow.

heres your replacement for dykes ,be just as good

Name:  dougie doonh.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  62.2 KB

Think Morelos might be free by then

Quote Originally Posted by The caulback View Post
    Yep agree with you, They will both do well in the lower division.
    Only kidding on. They are both enjoying their last years playing full time football before the old man of time comes along and says, times up but please please ....Don't go into management, because the fans WILL turn against you

Quote Originally Posted by scorpie View Post
    Yep agree with you, They will both do well in the lower division.
    Only kidding on. They are both enjoying their last years playing full time football before the old man of time comes along and says, times up but please please ....Don't go into management, because the fans WILL turn against you

thats the nature of management scorpie ,success is everything and to get success everything behind the scenes needs to be taylor made to achieve it ,thats why i wouldnt touch the queens job if i was managing ,id expect to come in with a successful structure to put to the board of what il need ,i wouldnt take a job if it was the board that dictated my structure noooo way .i do think dobs will eventually be manager but when is anyones guess ,and i reckon cause its dobs ,the board will prob give him a bit more freedom .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    heres your replacement for dykes ,be just as good

Name:  dougie doonh.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  62.2 KB

Big Dykes will be a massive miss to the team next season. Still can’t believe how many ‘supporters’ can’t see what he brings to the side.

Big Dykes will be a massive miss to the team next season. Still can’t believe how many ‘supporters’ can’t see what he brings to the side.
    His value to the club will only become clear to those that do not rate him once he has gone. The link up and more crucially the understanding between Dykes and Dobbie is so fundamental to the goals that Sir Stephen has scored over the last couple of years.

oh i can see what he brings to the side ,his qualities are workrate ,a rumble getting stuck in ,and the odd 1-2 with dobs ,not my type of player thats all ,his bad points ,hardly wins anything in the air ,doesnt score enough ,lack of composure in one on ones the odd one comes of now and again like our last game ,i reckon a younger version of a del lyle type of player would be far better for queens ,iv nout against dykes just dont like his playing style .

A cracking player in my opinion who shows glimpses of real class. Looking forward to seeing how he develops his game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)