+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uncle Colin is not happy!

Uncle Colin is not happy!

and rightly so. Chelsea late equaliser 2 yards offside and then they go on and get an extra time winner. NW is apoplectic. Ref will be getting an earful and it won't be doing Neil's blood pressure any good. Nice to see such passion from a man of his age but things looking bleak for them now.

Add to that the blatant red when their player was running through on goal and the Chelsea player blatantly ran into him bringing him down. Also Cardiff we’re winning at the time.

I’m not a good lip reader but Warnock clearly used the F word to perfection 😄😄
    Last edited by Brin; 31-03-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Add to that the blatant red when their player was running through on goal and the Chelsea player blatantly ran into him bringing him down. Also Cardiff we’re winning at the time.
    I’m not a good lip reader but Warnock clearly used the F word to perfection 😄😄
    As you all know on here lads, Im no fan of Colin but Ive just posted similar on the Burnley board as well about what a disgusting piece of reffing that was against him & Cardiff.
    Its a disgrace that so called top teams like Chelski can scrape results like that when its not down to skill, its just down to bad and controversial reffing and it seems to happen everytime to teams who are down there and struggling.
    Now why is that eh!!.

What about the hidden agenda.

The ref is from Sheffield, he and his kids are Wednesday fans.

He probably hates Neil Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    What about the hidden agenda. The ref is from Sheffield, he and his kids are Wednesday fans. He probably hates Neil Warnock
    Yes we all do dont we Grist ?.
    But seriously lads, Im actually sticking up for him and his club here because this makes me sick. It doesnt matter if its Cardiff or whoever, how many times is this going to be allowed to happen eh. Where a so called bigger and better team get all the lucky decisions from the reffs, and it might cost them eventual relegation etc!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes we all do dont we Grist ?.
    But seriously lads, Im actually sticking up for him and his club here because this makes me sick. It doesnt matter if its Cardiff or whoever, how many times is this going to be allowed to happen eh. Where a so called bigger and better team get all the lucky decisions from the reffs, and it might cost them eventual relegation etc!.
    Do we all hate Uncle Colin?

Don't think so.

Wednesday fans though hate him with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Do we all hate Uncle Colin?. Don't think so. Wednesday fans though hate him with a passion.
    Im being sarcy again here Grist, as usual!.
    I know you all like him on here, and thats fair enough. I dont like him though and I do play up to the sarcy Colin thing, so its all about opinions isnt it.
    But like I said, hes right today in his disgust towards the reffs and the Premship in general.

There's a clip of him stood in the centre circle just staring at the officials with his hands on his hips.
    He shakes the hand of about three Chelsea players and then gives the ref the death stare without saying anything. Incredible restraint for Uncle Neil

Football is so fast nowadays that mistakes like this will happen.

I watched the match live and in real time I didn’t notice the offside, neither did any of the Cardiff defenders or the keeper.

Couldn’t believe it when I saw the slow-mo replay showing he was clearly over a yard offside.

On the other incident, definite red card and the ref bottled it.

It's not just a case of Colin being cheeses off.
    Through inept officials , how many millions could that cost Cardiff.
    And it was (or should have been) a red card.
    Fkn awful officiating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast