+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uncle Colin is not happy!

He said that he locked HIMSELF in the dressing room for 30 minutes after the game so that he could calm down a bit before being interviewed!

Ref are totally unbiased and neutral, haha...... but how many time do the "big team" get pens which "little teams" don't.

We've seen this many time in Millers matches,.... it's not who they are, it's what they do........but Refs don't realise it.

Refs call "big" player by their first names, and other by " come here number 6".........

Cardiff are to the Premier league what we are to the Championship - a ramshackle outfit. The higher up we go, the less significant we become in the eyes of match officials. Getting a good report from a big club carries more weight than a bad report from a smaller struggling one.
    I can count on one hand how many good or fair referees we've had this season. No doubt Cardiff, Huddersfield and Fulham will be thinking similar.

I heard his interview on the radio this morning calling Mike Riley (he is basically the referees boss) because he is the one issuing directives to the referees. Colin says because Mike Riley has never been a professional footballer or manager, he doesn't understand what he's supposed to be doing. All he does, as the referees leader, is insist that they apply rules and not common sense.

After the interview a Chelsea fan said he sympathised with Cardiff fans cos the referee had ruined their season as well.
    If he hadn't made those mistakes then Chelsea would have lost the game and Sari would have been sacked this morning but they've got to put up with him for another week at least!!!

Can just see the FA coming down hard on Warnock and for what, telling the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im being sarcy again here Grist, as usual!.
    I know you all like him on here, and thats fair enough. I dont like him though and I do play up to the sarcy Colin thing, so its all about opinions isnt it.
    But like I said, hes right today in his disgust towards the reffs and the Premship in general.
    I don't like him. I hated him before he came to us. Then I loved him because of the job he did. Now I hate him again. Shocking decisions against Chelsea though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I don't like him. I hated him before he came to us. Then I loved him because of the job he did. Now I hate him again. Shocking decisions against Chelsea though.
    Yep, they were shocking decisions Ellis and Cardiff & Colin ARE going down this season. I wonder if he'll call it a day this summer or will he be even more desperate to stay and bring Cardiff straight back up ?.

The Chelsea off--side was no worse than the Owls' one against us a few years ago live on TV. Don't remember a Nationwide fuss about incompetent officials then.

Mr Chiropodist has now been charged by the FA with "Improper conduct and/or bringing the game into disrepute" following his media comments made after the game

Not again Lol.
    I bet he's more scared of Sharon finding the dishwasher not being emptied promptly

He loves it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12