+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: East Stand Rumour

This sort of crap has got Funster fingerprints all over it.....................................

Were RN to be replaced I’d expect it to be by somebody brought in by Asghar and probably not Scottish.
    We know what MO said when he took over but that might change depending on how we finish the season.
    Make the playoff final and lose might keep RN in the job.
    Not making the final might be a different story.
    And I’m referring to what the owner thinks not the support.

I heard the same a few weeks ago but don’t believe it for a second. Everyone is under pressure to deliver for new owners so replacing someone proven like Neilson for McCulloch who was a disaster in his only gig to date won’t happen.

If we sack him for McCulloch then Ogren needs an intervention.

Would remind me of the clubs that fall into the championship down south and become crackpots.

How many managers will that be since McNamara got the punt?

Plus McCulloch. ****e. Utter ****e. Be better giving the job to a bag of dog ****.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Anyone else here the various rumours in the East stand yesterday that McCulloch is set to take over from Neilson?
    Oh Dear! Can you start April Fools jokes 2 days early?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Oh Dear! Can you start April Fools jokes 2 days early?
    dont shoot the messenger chick, half time in concourse this was all that was being talked aboot! as some have said on here, they heard this weeks ago!

Twas a joke bud!

For what its worth, i think Robbie is part of the Ogren take over and will be here for a while, despite the concerns i have about him.

As for McCulloch, i dont think i could be happy having seen what he did at Killie.

The rumour might have substance but sacking RN for mcculloch would be madness.

RN - A proven manager who although I don’t always agree 100% with his tactics is a very good man manager and talks sense.

Mcculloch offers nothing on his CV which would make me want him as a manger

This rumour doesn't sound credible to me. However in football you never know.

Getting rid of Robbie would be a mistake IMO. But in any case, I think this rumour is just that. Don't believe it for a minute.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)