+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2019/20 season tickets available from tomorrow 2nd April

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Someone on banter have been in touch with them about re mewing
    Miaow!Name:  cat2.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  35.3 KB

Last day to renew today.

Prices go up tomorrow.

5800 sold

Extended deadline to 5pm on Monday 29th July,

Come on Millers go and get your ticket renewed for a great season which will see us claim automatics
    Last edited by millertop; 05-06-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Just over 3600 left then !

Hmmm......struggling a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Hmmm......struggling a bit.
    With the 3600 ?

12021 - 5800 - 2600 (away end)

Quite a lot of people haven't renewed it looks like.

Looks like watching Europe's most long-ball team isn't that much of an attraction, what a surprise.

This is where the Chairman needs to show vision, I suggesting looking at a young Finnish manager who's got two promotions in two seasons there, there must also be other up-and-coming managers who play attractive football all over Europe who wouldn't be expensive in terms of wages.

I suggested getting Chris Wilder in when he was managing in League 2, now Premier League clubs are looking at him, so I know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by great_fire; 05-06-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Quite a lot of people haven't renewed it looks like.

Looks like watching Europe's most long-ball team isn't that much of an attraction, what a surprise.

This is where the Chairman needs to show vision, I suggesting looking at a young Finnish manager who's got two promotions in two seasons there, there must also be other up-and-coming managers who play attractive football all over Europe who wouldn't be expensive in terms of wages.

I suggested getting Chris Wilder in when he was managing in League 2, now Premier League clubs are looking at him, so I know what I'm talking about.
    I don’t think the manager is the issue I think it’s the fact that people see themselves paying good money to watch a free transfer team.
    I said this before but people will be off put by Tony Stewarts 2 years no budget policy. I think people didn’t mind in league 1 last time because we had to rebudget, but when we went up with play off winnings and we had to wait until January before we bought crooks and got no striker, I think that shattered a lot of peoples faith.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345