+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019/20 season tickets available from tomorrow 2nd April

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2019/20 season tickets available from tomorrow 2nd April

Had to do it now really while there's still a chance of bring in the Championship, from £355 what happens with direct debit, is it auto-renewed?

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...ickets-201920/

EDIT: "Please note supporters who have opted into the automatic renewal option have had their 2019/20 season tickets processed at the renewal price. Payment schedule, along with terms and conditions, will be dispatched next week."

Can't remember there being an option to opt in or out of this.

Last edited by great_fire; 01-04-2019 at 08:25 PM.

I’ll be re-newing again whatever league we are in (championship)

Name:  CCDCCF84-A382-4CBE-96E4-E877F943810C.jpg
Views: 1047
Size:  19.8 KB

'The club are once again committed to offering affordable football with prices remaining the same since the 2013/14 season – a renewing price freeze for the seventh consecutive season. We have also frozen the prices for supporters who are purchasing a new season ticket in the first phase of sales'

That's great to see and hear but I for one would not have moaned had they gone up £50 to generate some kind of revenue towards new players. I suppose they have to keep the prices the same in case we drop but, then again you'll have some on here moaning if we do drop to a lower league but paying the same as this season's Championship prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    'The club are once again committed to offering affordable football with prices remaining the same since the 2013/14 season – a renewing price freeze for the seventh consecutive season. We have also frozen the prices for supporters who are purchasing a new season ticket in the first phase of sales'

That's great to see and hear but I for one would not have moaned had they gone up £50 to generate some kind of revenue towards new players. I suppose they have to keep the prices the same in case we drop but, then again you'll have some on here moaning if we do drop to a lower league but paying the same as this season's Championship prices.
    Assuming that everyone has similar resources to you and that such an increase did not significantly affect sales, you are talking about generating somewhere in the region of an additional £275k. That isn't going to go very far and demonstrates the financial reality that the club is facing

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Assuming that everyone has similar resources to you and that such an increase did not significantly affect sales, you are talking about generating somewhere in the region of an additional £275k. That isn't going to go very far and demonstrates the financial reality that the club is facing
    Kerr, you say 'Assuming that everyone has similar resources to you', excuse me but I'm no Baron Rothchild and £50 only equates to approx an extra £2.17 a game, folk pay more than that for a pie never mind a few pints. That's hardly a kings ransom is it?

As for £275k, IF we are playing in league 1 next season then that sum would probably get you a lower league forward, as like you say, it demonstrates the financial reality that the club is facing but, every little helps.

Anyone know what happens when part way through next season, as I'm eligible to a lower charge due to my age?
    Last edited by Brin; 01-04-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Anyone know what happens when part way through next season, as I'm eligible to a lower charge due to my age?
    Sorry bud - You have to be 60 before first game
    As I was this season !!!!

Anyone know what happens when part way through next season, I'm eligible to a lower charge due to my age?
    You should get a discount but don't know if you will.
    Last edited by great_fire; 01-04-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    You should get a discount but don't know if you will.
    Cheers for the reply. I think I'll not bother and hopefully they use my refund to buy a new forward.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Had to do it now really while there's still a chance of bring in the Championship, from £355 what happens with direct debit, is it auto-renewed?

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...ickets-201920/

EDIT: "Please note supporters who have opted into the automatic renewal option have had their 2019/20 season tickets processed at the renewal price. Payment schedule, along with terms and conditions, will be dispatched next week."

Can't remember there being an option to opt in or out of this.
    I’m pretty sure it was an opt out. I think the girl said we had to tick a box if we didn’t want to auto renew and I remember saying we’ve deliberately left it unticked.

So to be clear they do auto renew?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast