+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rob Scott named new Millers recruitment chief

Scotty used to be one of my favourite players. I loved the way he would play anywhere on the pitch despite being a striker by trade and the way he carried on taking those long throws despite his back injuries. Then I met the man, I am with Loyal, a very unpleasant human being.

I wonder if he consulted with his brother before accepting the job.
    I think it was Andy Scott that had a significant say on the design of the changing rooms etc

The easiest job at the club.

Suggest a signing knowing that we won’t get the player involved.

A win win, get paid for no outcome.

I've also met him and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks he is or can come across as a bit of a đick.
    Still, I think this could be a really good move by the club, he's got a decent track record with this kind of work and has worked for clubs higher up the ladder.

Good luck to Andy, I think loyal and Tony are completely wrong about him. Warney wouldnt agree to any non good human beings being allowed at the club, and I'm told the chairman is guided by him.
    Last edited by gm_gm; 02-04-2019 at 07:12 PM.

I wonder if he realises that whoever he identifies as a potential signing he will get sweet FA backing from the club unless the player is as cheap as chips - why does he think the previous one walked out .

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I've also met him and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks he is or can come across as a bit of a đick.
    Still, I think this could be a really good move by the club, he's got a decent track record with this kind of work and has worked for clubs higher up the ladder.

And the next Millers manager

Sorry about the two Rob Scott threads I didn't know Paul was about to post one

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Sorry about the two Rob Scott threads I didn't know Paul was about to post one
    Merged

This is great news and has convinced me to renew my ticket.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast