+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Grand national

On a side note, since I haven't been on the forum much for a year or two, have Kempo and Zilzal completely disappeared? And has Kempo admitted to been Wendun now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    On a side note, since I haven't been on the forum much for a year or two, have Kempo and Zilzal completely disappeared? And has Kempo admitted to been Wendun now?
    Frog and me are in the process of requesting DNA samples from all MM members and then cross checking against ancestry.co.uk It's a slow process but we are getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Frog and me are in the process of requesting DNA samples from all MM members and then cross checking against ancestry.co.uk It's a slow process but we are getting there.

Put your bets on with Bet365, by far the best offer, same as last year. If you were
    going to put, say, a quid on 4 horses each to win the National, then put them on
    each way with Bet365 instead.

They are offering half your stake back for all each way bets up to £125. This
    effectively means you are getting the each way part of your bet for free. So if
    you were planning to put a fiver each way on a horse, go to Bet365 instead and
    put on a tenner each way. Then you will get a tenner of your £20 stake back.
    Fantastic offer.
    Ellis, have I missed summit here? You say if you're putting £1 on 4 horses to win put them each way and get half back but you trump this by saying if you put £20 on you get £10 back. So is it best to lose £2 or £10 if none finish?

Lol, lose however much you can afford or want to risk losing Brin!

Or, alternatively, you could put 6 horses on like I did last year and get the winner, third and fourth and make a tidy profit

If Kempo admits to being me my wife will have something to say on the matter. Kempo/Zilzal were quite good fun back in the day but I'm surprised you think they are me. It's a long time ago but I'm pretty sure Kempo once got me red carded and the last post I read on MM before leaving for the Amazon was a demented threat from Zilzal to "finish the Wendun problem permanently!" Mikemiller seems a good sort but what is the significance of the long list of GN runners he lists as I can't find them in my paper?

Lol, lose however much you can afford or want to risk losing Brin!

Or, alternatively, you could put 6 horses on like I did last year and get the winner, third and fourth and make a tidy profit
    Well done for that

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    If Kempo admits to being me my wife will have something to say on the matter. Kempo/Zilzal were quite good fun back in the day but I'm surprised you think they are me. It's a long time ago but I'm pretty sure Kempo once got me red carded and the last post I read on MM before leaving for the Amazon was a demented threat from Zilzal to "finish the Wendun problem permanently!" Mikemiller seems a good sort but what is the significance of the long list of GN runners he lists as I can't find them in my paper?
    Did you build a boat in the Amazon m8? 😜

Very rare I will back a winner in this race, any tips? Gwru?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    did you build a boat in the amazon m8? ��
    ...xd
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast