+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Grand national

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Put your bets on with Bet365, by far the best offer, same as last year. If you were
    going to put, say, a quid on 4 horses each to win the National, then put them on
    each way with Bet365 instead.

They are offering half your stake back for all each way bets up to £125. This
    effectively means you are getting the each way part of your bet for free. So if
    you were planning to put a fiver each way on a horse, go to Bet365 instead and
    put on a tenner each way. Then you will get a tenner of your £20 stake back.
    Fantastic offer.

Note - You have until 12 noon today to take advantage of this offer

I suppose Grist To The Mill's quid should go on the back of Walk In The Mill (currently about 28/1)

Place your bets lads and lasses

No horse will be injured today (I have a feeling)

5-15 race starts

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Note - You have until 12 noon today to take advantage of this offer

I suppose Grist To The Mill's quid should go on the back of Walk In The Mill (currently about 28/1)
    Lol each way is my friend

Well not a chuffin saucisse for me!

I shelled out all the cash and never won a penny. My wife got the second place and had taken it at 125/1, £1 ew. My middle daughter had two quid win on Tiger Roll at 5s (she won with him last year) and also had two others placed with £1 ew. My eldest had £2 on Tiger Roll too and had another placed with £1 ew. And even my 5 year old got in on the act with a £1 ew that got placed.

I put 5 horses on for them all, they all got something back and me, the 'expert' in the family got bugger all with 8 horses! (I had Rathvinden win only, not with Bet365 so didn't get the EW offer).

Ah well, at least my babies are all happy and at least Rotherham won!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I shelled out all the cash and never won a penny. My wife got the second place and had taken it at 125/1, £1 ew. My middle daughter had two quid win on Tiger Roll at 5s (she won with him last year) and also had two others placed with £1 ew. My eldest had £2 on Tiger Roll too and had another placed with £1 ew. And even my 5 year old got in on the act with a £1 ew that got placed.

I put 5 horses on for them all, they all got something back and me, the 'expert' in the family got bugger all with 8 horses! (I had Rathvinden win only, not with Bet365 so didn't get the EW offer).

Ah well, at least my babies are all happy and at least Rotherham won!
    With tipping prowess like yours I think we've found our new gwru

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    With tipping prowess like yours I think we've found our new gwru
    Ahem, I must point you to further up the thread where I mentioned last year, I got the winner, the third and fourth from five horses! Unfortunately, the National is so mental, it's hard to get years like that very often.

I have, though, made a good profit in four of the last five years at the Cheltenham festival. So a little bit better than gwru, at least!

i had 4 horses 3 of em fell tuther scraped in 4th. booooooo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123